Missed

🌈 imagines
💔 Heartbreak?
📖 CLUELESS (part 9)

Watch out for some:
🤬 Profanities

________________________________

"The fuck Jen! Could you please hurry up! We're going to miss Chaengie!" Jisoo shouted.

It's been a year and it's Chaeyoung's time to move. She got in CAU's entrance exam and decided to live in the dorm also like Jisoo and Jennie. They were to surprise the youngest of them and pick her up from their neighborhood but it looks like Jennie, of all people, slept through her alarm and forgot about the big day.

Speaking of Chaeyoung, or Chaengie or Rosé as how she wants to be called now, had a tough time during senior high but she survived. Nothing that she can't handle actually.

Haha. It was easy as pie, a piece of cake, easy as ABC, 123 and doremi

Everything was perfect.

*Record scratch noises*

A perfect lie.

The truth is, Senior high wasn't Chaeyoung's greatest year. Yes, she was a straight A student, goodwill ambassador, and part of the student council as the seniors' representative but that was only for the academics.

Her social life was a complete mess.

Eversince Jennie and Jisoo graduated. Chaeyoung became the center of attention. She always was, but when two of her friends left for college, it felt like Chaeyoung was released into the wild after being domesticated for years.

She felt like a fawn in the middle of the safari surrounded by all kinds of hungry predators watching her every move, ready to devour her the moment she take a step.

If only Jennie was there.

But she wasn't, and she wouldn't even try to imagine Jennie protecting her like how she used too. Even Jisoo isn't with her to guide her.

She's alone and unprotected and clueless.

The one thing she was thankful for was Jisoo's effort to make sure that they keep their friendship despite being away from each other.

Oh and Jennie?

She's fine... She's Jisoo's constant headache and Chaeyoung's first unofficial heartbreak, if that was a thing.

Because for no apparent reason, Jennie became distant, well, she is literally but as times passed by, Chaeyoung felt like Jennie is also beginning to become distant figuratively.

Sure, Jennie said that she'll try to make time and she did, but it was also Jennie who stopped trying 6 weeks after.

If she and Jisoo was able to make an effort then why can't Jennie?

-----

Chaeyoung's graduation...

The whole family was there, even her grandparents from Australia. They all attended Chaeyoung's graduation much to her surprise.

Bagging the highest honor, Chaeyoung gets to stand on a podium and read her speech. She thanked all of her friends, teachers and classmates. She thanked her family, family friends, the almighty creator and two special people in her life.

The ceremony was over and students had their time to take pictures with their friends and teachers. Chaeyoung was surprised to see Jisoo when she went to her family.

"JICHUUUUUU!" Chaeyoung shouted and runs to engulf Jisoo in a tight hug.

*Sniff* "you made it" Chaeyoung said burrying her head on Jisoo's shoulder.