I wuv you

Short birthday shot.

Don't mind the timeline. I don't even know if I got the words right, I've seen the clips of Jennie's HK birthday bash once lol didn't have time to rewatch all of it. Sorry if I mixed it up, but I hope you enjoy reading.

-----

3 days before Jennie's birthday

"So, we have this medium sized box and this slightly bigger box I luckily got from the staff" Lisa announced. The three of them, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosie gather around the two boxes.

"Hmmm, I think we need a bigger one" Rosie said, not noticing her cat-eyed girlfriend watching them from the door.

"No! Why do you need a bigger box? Are you going to mail yourself at my doorstep again? No, Rosie. You are not going to do that again!" Jennie said angrily. She still remembered how Rosie looks  like she's about to die inside that box 2 years ago.

"Huh? Love, no-"

"Roseanne, please. Not again" Jennie interrupted.

"I swear, I won't do that again. I promised you that remember? And this boxes are for the fan gifts we are going to take back to Korea" Rosie explained.

"I was just making sure" Jennie said.

Jisoo and Lisa looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Anyway, okay I'll ask for a bigger box. But I want to keep these boxes too for my babies. Love thinks  he's a cat too, you know hahaha" Lisa said before she took off and ask for a bigger box.

"Jendeuk, don't worry. If ever Chaengie decided to do that again I'll be the first one to disagree" Jisoo assured her best friend.

"Thanks, chu. And you..." Jennie said and looked at her girlfriend.

"Yes, love?" Rosie asked, a bit scared because Jennie seems grumpy and she's not sure if it's her fault.

"No funny business on my birthday" Jennie said.

"Yes, ma'am" Rosie smiled nervously.

"Good. I wuv you" Jennie said.

"I wuv you too, wuvieee" Rosie cutely said.

"Ugh. Disgusting" Jisoo said and dramatically left.

2 days before Jennie's birthday

Jennie's cold hands mades her gasps as they wrapped around her bare waist. Jennie's warm lips touches her shoulders then up to her neck. Jennie's voice muffled against her skin sending vibrations all throughout her body, making her insides churn not negatively but with pleasure.

"Love, no bite. Please" Rosie knows what's going to happen in the kitchen that morning. The bruises from Jennie's love bites and tattoo kisses that the cat-eyed mandu cheeks made last new year's eve and last night honestly, are just starting to heal, she cannot afford to have additional marks since they are still touring. God knows how much concealer they put just to cover those marks that her outfit cannot hide.

However, stubborn Jennie cannot help but to put one, on top of that mark that looks like an apple. She was proud seeing that fruit shaped hickey just below Rosie's nape.

"Oopsie" Jennie said.

"Ugh what are you? Seven?" Rosie didn't have the energy to argue anymore.

She felt Jennie's pout against her shoulder. However, there wasn't even an ounce of guilt as the brunette's naughty hands crawl into every part of her torso and cupping her boobs as if those are her breakfast buns.