BALLS

🌈 imagines
🥰 fluff
🥺 Wholesome
📖 Excerpt from CLUELESS (part 4)

watch out for some:
  🤬Profanities

____________________________

School year 2012

15 year olds (9th grade) Jennie and Jisoo on girls' soccer team
14 year old (8th grade) Chaeyoung in choir.

"Let's hit Henry's diner after practice" Moonbyul suggested and everyone agrees.

"You're going?" Jeongyeon asked Jennie.

"Of course" Jennie answered.

"How about your girlfriend?" Sana asked.

"Huh?" Jennie asked confused.

*Fake gasps* "Bruh?! You have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me?!" Jisoo shouted then everyone laughed.

Jennie threw a sweaty towel on Jisoo.

"It's because I don't have, you idiot!" Jennie shouted.

"We're talking about Chaeyoung" Momo said.

Jennie looked at her teammates.

"Oh? Chaengie isn't her girlfriend, that chipmunk is Jennie's baby" Jisoo said laughing.

"Shut up, Jisoo!" Jennie stood up when the coach called them for some footwork.

They all form two lines and will practice front and diagonal passing starting from the players in front of the line until it reaches the last player.

(Lol I don't have any idea, I don't play soccer)

While passing, Jisoo asked Jennie something.

"We're not going to go home with Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked.

"I told her that we have late practice. And she's old enough to go home by herself, Chu" Jennie said.

"Hmm, you said so" Jisoo said.

After practice they all hit the showers and off they went to Henry's diner almost 5 blocks away from their school.

While eating and chatting, Henry, the diner owner put up the TV's volume to hear the breaking news.

[News:

"Police warns the public about the Flasher who roams the streets at night. They have yet to apprehend the suspect and so they warn women especially teenagers to be careful and if possible to not stay out late. Also make sure to go in groups and remind them to report to the police for anyone and anything suspicious" ]

Henry looks around his diner which is jampacked with students that hangout at Friday night. He also looks at his regular costumers, which was Jennie's group. He approached them and told them to be careful on their way home.

The diner door chimes when new costumers came in, it was another group of students. They sat near the girls' soccer team and one of them recognized Jennie.

"Jennie, right?" The girl asked.

"Uh, yes. Do we know each other?" Jennie asked.

"Uh. Not personally. But I know Chaeyoung, I'm in the choir with her, I'm Lia" girl said.

Jennie just look at the girl like she's judging her existence and if she's qualified to hang out with her baby Chaeyoung.

"Speaking of Chaeyoung, she told us that she's going home with you. We left her near the school's bus station" Lia politely said even Jennie was being a snob.