endless cycle

🗂️ something borrowed

________________________________

Jennie just got home from a schedule. She opens the door and took off her shoes. 

Jennie: I'm home!

Rosie: welcome home, my love! Do you want dinner or... Do you want me? *whispered shyly the last few words. 

Jennie: I'll have dinner.

Rosie: *mumbles angrily and stomped her feet towards the kitchen* 

That night...

Rosie is sitting on the couch when Jennie came and walks to and fro in front of the TV that made Rosie annoyed. She was still not over the fact that Jennie chose dinner over her. 

Rosie: yah!

Jennie: *completely serious* Love, I have something that I really have to get off of my chest. 

Rosie: *even more serious* if it isn't your bra then don't mind talking to me. 

Jennie: I meant to say that I finished all your gummy bears and I'm willing to buy you a new stash but then, you and your perverted ass deserved it! 

Rosie: WHAT? YAH! NOOO!

Around midnight...

Rosie is drunk is is staring at Jennie. 

Rosie: How are you so real? 

Jennie: *obviously teasing* actually, I'm not. I'm just a product of your imagination. 

Rosie paused and stares at Jennie then she started crying. Sobbing like a child who was left in the day care because her parents needs to work. ~yeah, like that. 

Jennie: L-love,  wha-

Rosie: I knew it! How can someone like you be real? You are too beautiful to be real, and you are annoying and irritating and at the same time I can't stand how your smile makes me shiver every damn time! And did I mention you are beautiful? and small? And cute? And grumpy? A good kisser and so good in bed?? You aren't real!!

Jennie: I- *sigh*  why did I think marrying you was a good Idea? 

Morning...

Chaeyoung woke up with a terrible headache. Groaning and tending her head that feels like it's breaking into two she heard a familiar voice that miraculously lessen the pain she's feeling.

Jennie: you want maccas for breakfast?

Rosie: *pouts and nods cutely*

Jennie: okay let's drop by maccas on our way to work and have some make out

Rosie: ...

Jennie: ...

Rosie: *suddenly gets seductive* okay

Jennie: O sh- I said TAKE OUT! oh gosh. Take out, love!

Rosie: I prefer the former one though...

That evening...

Jennie came home from work smiling knowing that her wife is waiting for her.

Jennie: I'm home!

Rosie: welcome home, my love! Do you want dinner or... Do you want me? *whispered shyly the last few words. 

Jennie: I'll have dinner.

Rosie: *mumbles angrily and stomped her feet towards the kitchen* 

_________________________________

Hi!!! So, I know this won't suffice for the mistake I made last night for IMJK hahaha. But I'll be updating... Hoping I finish it within this week.

Thanks, loves ❤️