Missing You Like Crazy

📝 short shot

______________________

"Ughhh"

Jennie tossed and turned on her bed a hundred times now. Her whole being is in pain, it seems like the pain is worth the years of training and hard work. Good thing it is a day off for her so she could just lock herself inside her room and pretend not to exist even just for a day.

She just came back from Paris and instead of going straight home, she decided to stay in the dorm for a change. It was such a great experience going on a vacation though she really went there for work. She enjoyed herself but it will never be the same if it is with the whole group. Yes, she met with Jisoo and they had a fun time together but still there is someone she should have spend time with but time didn't let them.

She's not complaining though, it's just that she misses each of them a lot, she's not being unfair also, she misses them even though some of her friends aren't tall and blonde and gorgeous.

Now, this body pain is keeping her away from her beloved members.

And from her beloved, of course.

"Jendeuk, breakfast is ready" Jisoo shouted from the outside.

"Not hungry!" Jennie shouted back.

"But it's the most important meal of the day Jennie Kim. You cannot just skip breakfast!" Kim Jisoo shouted at her hard headed best friend.

"But I can't move, my body hurts! I think I am going to be stuck here for the rest of my life" Jennie dramatically said.

"Hellœr? Chong-ah! You know what? Jennie unnie doesn't want to eat breakfast! What? You're going to break-up with her because you want someone that eats breakfa—" she heard Lisa's voice and Jennie never runs so quickly.

Hearing her girl's name, Jennie went to open the door immediately and rushed to the dining area where she saw 2 girls laughing their ass off because of whipped cat-eyed Kim.

"MANOBAN! I am going to pluck your bangs one strand at a time and roll them into a fur-ball!" Jennie shouted.

The Cat-eyed Kim sat on the chair sending glares at her friends. It was so unfair using Park Chaeyoung as a bait to lure her out of her den. She misses the blonde girl so much but they had so little time to meet each other. Chaeyoung was busy shooting some endorsements for Saint Laurent and Tiffany & Co and OiOi while she's been busy collecting Netflix Series' complimentary gifts and going to every bakery in Seoul.

They actually planned to meet back in New York but Jennie had a sudden schedule in Korea that she wasn't able to see her girlfriend. When Chaeyoung flew back to Korea, she was in Jeju.

Then she heard that when the time she flew to Paris for Fashion Week, Chaeyoung arrived at incheon airport, the YSL Global ambassador flew home right after the event.

It was tiring for the both of them and they didn't even had time to FaceTime each other. Jennie looks happy in the press photos though she was really sad being alone in a foreign country and no one to cuddle with.

Now the Cat-eyed Kim misses her Rosie even more. She just stared sadly at her food and poked it lazily. Jisoo and Lisa looked at their Jennie feeling guilty. They missed Jennie so much and they don't want her to get sick too.

"Sorry Unnie, it's just that, since you came back, you've locked yourself inside your room and only go out when you're hungry" Lisa said sadly.

"Yes Jendeuk, we miss you already, I know we met in Paris but still..." Jisoo added.

"We know that you misses Chaeyoung but remember the two of you had a deal? You can't see her until the rumors are cleared" Jisoo said.

The rumor! Yes, Jennie and Chaeyoung is caught into some kind of rumor when they were both seen in LA shopping for some kid stuff a few weeks ago. It was before Paris Fashion week but still, they were asked to be careful around each other. And since the younger girl didn't want her to worry too much they came up with a deal that she cannot see Chaeyoung until they clear the assumptions that one of them is pregnant.

She badly wanted to just announce their relationship to the public. Let them assume that they got married in LA, bought a house and is raising a kid. However, she knows that it wouldn't help with their problems, instead it will make it worse.

Sometimes she hates how the industry opposes the idea of idols dating let alone dating the same gender. And with Jennie, she pretty much checked the two categories plus she's dating her co-member so there's that.

Since she came back to Korea, she hadn't seen Chaeyoung or even received any calls or message from her. She was envious of Lisa who gets to see Chaeyoung before New York and Jisoo who got to spend time with her girlfriend in Paris.

She tried calling her but the girl wouldn't answer. She called their home phone since the girl is staying at her parents' house resting. Mrs. Park picked up and was happy because she called, but was sad to inform her that Chaeyoung cannot come to the phone because the girl was sleeping and not feeling well.

"I miss her so much it hurts"

The other girls look at her, sad about their beloved Jendeukie's situation. This mandu tends to overreact especially when it comes to a tall blonde girl named Park Chaeyoung.

Jennie ate breakfast then went back to bed. She's planning to be her usual jobless self until Chaeyoung gets well. She stayed inside her room and only went out to get her late lunch and saw a letter on the kitchen counter.

'Didn't bother to ask you out. Be back late tonight. Eat lunch and dinner please. We made some soup reheat it before you eat.' - love, LiSoo best girls, best ship, chaennie who?

She rolled her eyes and ignored the letter and just get some bread and butter and bottle of soon to be expired condensed milk and went back to her room. She ate her lunch while watching Money Heist with Chaeyoung's picture by her side.

She didn't noticed the time and it's already evening, the sun has set and the weather feels cold. Her stomach grumbles, sign that she needs to eat since she only had bread for lunch. She stood up from her bed not forgetting Chaeyoung's picture so they can eat dinner together.

When she's about to open the door of her room she heard a knock.

"Coming..." she said lazily.

'I thought they will be back late?' She asked herself.

She opened the door and saw the person she misses the most standing in front of her room. Her long blonde hair tied in a very messy bun, with strands falling at the side of her face.

"They told me that you might not eat dinner so I brought some dinner for you... healthy dinner-"

Jennie didn't process what Chaeyoung said. She was so excited to see her that she forgot how to talk and just kissed the girl senseless interrupting the taller one as she talks.

"I miss you like crazy, love" she said, their foreheads against each other.

"I've missed you too" Rosie answered.

____________________

Hi! The timeline is messy, I know. When did I become not messy?

So, I don't know when I'll update properly. I got the flu and still under meds. It's not the virus don't worry but still I want to tell everyone to drink your water, take your vitamins and keep healthy and safe.

That would be all, hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks, loves ❤️