First Summer Together

Still in the "Let's Get Away" College scenarios.

____________________________

Summer is here! And what was the first thing that would come to your mind?

“VACATION!!!”

Two idiots screamed on the top of their lungs. That was the first thing that Jennie heard even before she opened the door of their shared dorm. She smiled at the thought that it is summer already and she is completely school free for a month, but yeah she got a job this summer and her savings is just enough for her to get by for a year. No time for fun and rest, not in her vocabulary.

“Jeju, Jeju, Jeju, Jeju!” She saw Lisa and Seulgi jumping on the couch like kids while two luggages left open on the floor with their clothes ready for vacation.

“I’m home!" She said.

“JENNIEEEE!”

The two idiots shouted excitedly and ran to hug their cat-eyed friend. Jennie, knowing how excited the two are pretended to not know what’s going on. These two idiots gets overly talkative and hyper when they are excited.

“Whoah there… easy guys” Jennie said giggling. She slowly freed herself from the two taller friends and sat on the couch.

“So tell me what’s getting you excited?” Jennie asked as if she's talking to a bunch of kids.

“It’s summer Jennie!” Seulgi said.

“Hehehehe I know! I’m excited to just sleep all day and eat and go to work” Jennie said.

“Work? You are no fun Jennie Kim. And besides we are going to Jeju” Lisa told her.

“Jeju?!” She pretended to be excited for her friends, but the truth is she badly wants to enjoy summer like them. Maybe with Rosie but she knows that her girl would have other plans for summer. So she will be alone for a month, a good way to spend her own summer at work.

“Yes Jeju! A perfect summer destination” Seulgi said dreamily.

“A perfect place to spend time with your love ones” and with that Lisa and Seulgi blushed at the thought of their own partners.

“So that means I can have the dorm for myself? YESSSSS!” Her celebratory cheer got interrupted when she heard her girlfriend’s confuse voice.

“You’re not coming with us?” that was Rosie's voice.

US?! Jennie asked herself if she heard right. She looked at Rosie and then to her dorm mates.

“We tried to tell you, you were just dumb to get the hint” Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

“I thought that you were just excited to go to Jeju. You didn’t even mention that I’m coming with you nor you are going to Jeju with my girlfriend!” Jennie yelled.

“No. What else do you think ‘We’ means? Just accept it Jenjen you’re an idiot. And that makes us 3 idiots!” Seulgi said.

The whole argument, Rosie just stayed silent. She was holding on Jennie's luggage tight while she looked down. Maybe all of her efforts wasn’t enough. She was busy all day doing some errands so that her vacation with Jennie will be unforgettable. Now, it will be really unforgettable because she’s going to spend their first summer as lovers alone and way from each other.

Lisa and Seulgi silently gestured to Jennie about Rosie's expression. It was so sad that the two idiots started to feel how sad Rosie is. Knowing the brat’s efforts of calling the café to ask for a week break for Jennie, they know how excited the tall blonde goddess is while planning the whole trip to Jeju. It was so kind of their ‘sister-in-law’ to even include them to the trip for free so they could enjoy summer together.