DAZED

❌ incorrects
📝 shorts
_____________________

A pile of magazines are on the coffee table and one blonde girl looks like she's on a serious hunt for something that Jisoo wasn't sure of. She was currently making some snacks behind the counter where she can see Chaeyoung sitting in the living room floor.

Jisoo: Chaengie are you okay? You've been in there for hours.

Rosie: (whispering) I am not okay... *sniff

Jisoo: Huh? Are you crying?

Rosie: nœr

Jisoo: you sure? What are you doing there?

Rosie: looking

Jisoo heard Chaeyoung's short answers and assumed that the girl is looking for some clothes or other stuff. She shrugged her shoulders and continued making snacks for the two of them. She'll join Chaeyoung, maybe she could find a nice dress or an accessory maybe.

Seconds later she felt the temperature getting low. It is a cold afternoon in December and Park Chaeyoung is turning their living room into an industrial refrigerator.

Jisoo: YAH! Park Chaeyoung are you planning on freezing us?

Rosie: But it's hot!

Jisoo: it's freaking 5 degrees outside!

Rosie: not my fault! It's this freaking magazine's fault!

Jisoo: What are you even looking for in there?!

Rosie: A TOP!

Jisoo had enough, she took the tray of snacks and walked towards Chaeyoung only to find out that the tall blonde girl is looking at Jennie Kim's Dazed December issue.

Jisoo: are you freaking serious?

Rosie: do you think they deliver? Just in time before Christmas?

Jisoo: What?

Suddenly the door opened and in came Lisa followed by Jennie. Both have grocery bags in both of their hands and a red shiny Santa Hat on their heads.

Jennie: Hi! We're back!

Rosie: I haven't even ordered yet...

Jisoo and Lisa: Hoe-Hoe-Hoe Merry Christmas.

_____________________

Forgive some mistakes. Just a quick one because Jennie's photos keep on coming. And that I am frustrated about not being able to make a proper thirst trap 😂 forgive me.

Seriously, Jennie Kim will be the reason of my passing.

Thanks for reading, Loves ❤️