Somebody

🌈imagines
🎬 scenarios
📱📲 converts
___________________________________

/ Imagine that Rosé is a princess and Jennie is an ordinary college student/

It was the busy streets and bright lights in Hongdae that somehow calmed her nerves. She was a little disappointed with herself to not be able to afford even a table in one of the many fancy restaurants in Seoul. It’s a pretty lame excuse of a first date if you’d asked her, a lot of people had been rushing here and there, the smoke from the vehicles and the noise coming from the stores that they passed by.

Walking for almost an hour already the girl beside her had nothing to say but ‘daebak!’, ‘Omo!’, ‘Kiyowo’, ‘Yummy!’ or ‘Yehey!’. There would be times that she will be dragged by Chaeyoung and the girl would asked her to buy something. The tall blonde girl got excited the moment she saw a long line of stalls that sell different street foods. They got tteokbokki, gimbap, mandu, naengmyeon, odeng and Bungeoppang for dinner.

Everything went smoothly for them. And Park Chaeyoung was happy to have her first street food experience with Jennie Kim.

“I’m so fulllll!” Chaeyoung said while they wander the streets of Seoul.

“Of course, you ate a lot” Jennie said.

“did I really?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Hmmm” Jennie nodded, smiling when she remembered how much food they had a while ago.

They were enveloped by comfortable silence. Both of them got a lot of things to say to each other but no words are coming out from them. Jennie wants to say sorry for a fail first date, she really is. A princess like Chaeyoung doesn’t deserve to be taken on the streets for a first date, she deserves those fancy restaurants and such. While on the other hand Chaeyoung wants to thank the girl for taking her out on a date, it was the most perfect date that she could ever wish for. She doesn’t need those sparkly dresses and fancy wine, she only needs someone that is genuinely thoughtful of her. Someone with pure intentions.

And that is Jennie Kim.

Then suddenly Chaeyoung got excited. Jennie was shocked when she felt that the blonde princess dragged her again somewhere. A small band is busking on the streets and they are really playing some good music. A small audience is there also hyping up the band. Chaeyoung was so amazed by how nice the voice of the vocalist is. They can make the crowd excited by the choice of music. They are playing Love Somebody by Maroon 5 when thought of an idea.

“Can I have this dance?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Huh?” Jennie asked dumbfounded.

“I said… can I have this dance?” she repeats.

“Right here?” Jennie Kim asked back still can’t believe this blonde princess.

“Yes, what’s wrong with that?” Chaeyoung asked.

“You’re weird” Jennie said.

“You should’ve realized that before you asked me to become your girlfriend” Chaeyoung said smiling.

Chaeyoung pulled Jennie in the middle of the crowd. She puts her arms around the brunette’s neck while she stares at the cat-eyed girl who got flustered when the crowd started to cheer. Jennie was laughing when she puts her hands on Chaeyoung’s waist and stares at the most beautiful eyes that night.

“I really wanna love somebody, I really wanna dance the night away. I know we're only half way there but take me all the way, if you can take me all the way ~” Chaeyoung sang along with the band.

Soon after some of the audience went in the middle and dance also. Some stayed on their spots and clapped their hands. It was a very lively night but all Jennie can see is the sparkle on Chaeyoung’s eyes. And it seems like they are the only ones in the world.

Their own world.

___________________________________

This is a convert. I just wanted to put something in here before I sleep.

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks, Loves (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤