"Have a good day at work"

🌈 imagines
💯 Ways to say 'I Love You'
🥰 fluff
🥺 Wholesome

  + Author's Note

____________________

It was the third alarm and Jennie still sleeps like a log. Never in her life that she slept over her alarms, usually she wakes up even before her alarm starts blaring. However, this time it’s different.

"Jen, it’s your alarm, Love” Rosie nudge Jennie to wake the cat-eyed woman up.

Jennie Kim, with her eyes closed, turn off the annoying phone and went back to sleep. And cuddled with her Rosie. After a while Jennie felt another nudge.

“Jen, wake up you are going to be late” Rosie said sleepily.

“But I don’t want to go to work” Jennie whined sleepily .

It was just a few days since they went back from their month long honeymoon. Jennie has to go back to work today while Chaeyoung still has a few days of leave before she goes to work. She'll use this time of hers to do housewife-ish things for Jennie, take care of her while the older woman make money for them. It sound silly but Chaeyoung wanted to make the most of her time. They'll be both busy once she goes back to work.

“Jennie Kim, you need to go to work. Go and make money” she said sternly but deep inside she wanted to burst out laughing already.

“What’s in it for me?” Jennie whined sleepily.

“I’ll give you a kiss if you get up now and another one before you leave” Chaeyoung said.

“Huh! what do you think of me? I’ll get up because you’re going to kiss me? I'm not an easy girl, Mrs.” Jennie said while she gets up from the bed.

Chaeyoung was giggling because of how silly Jennie just now.

“Now where’s my kiss?” Jennie asked, fully awake and standing beside the bed.

“I thought you aren’t an easy girl?” Chaeyoung teases.

“Shut up and give me my kiss, Park” Jennie rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung gets up excitedly, kneeled on the edge of the bed and cupped her wife's face while Jennie leaned in for a good morning kiss and share a rather heated one, she held Chaeyoung's waist and pulled her closer.

“Hmmm… go take a bath now or you’ll be late” Chaeyoung said while patting Jennie’s cheeks, lips brushing on her wife's while she speaks.

Jennie groans and reluctantly went to the bathroom. When she’s done, she saw Chaeyoung back to her own dreamland. She landed a kiss on the tall blonde woman’s forehead that made the latter open her eyes.

“I’ll go now, Love” Jennie said before kissing Chaeyoung’s lips.

“Have a good day at work, Love” Chaeyoung mumbled before she goes back to sleep.

______________________

I am supposed to be sleeping already but my brain is too tired to rest. Huh? But yeah, hopefully we'll get back to regular programming after midterms. Hehe.

I know that it's been hard for Chaennies again, because after the great feast now comes the starvation, we literally live for crumbs. It's like they're back to being strangers, pffft. I know some of you are even thinking of jumping ships, well there's nothing wrong with that, after all this is all fun and games and we'll outgrow this sooner or later but let's enjoy this while we still can.

I love them and that's what matters.

I miss the time when I could literally write a whole chapter in an hour. Now it takes me days. And it comes with a whole lot of brain squeezing, I am running out of creative juices 😕 I don't know until when it will last. Can I get a refill? If yes, then where can I? lol

I really hope you are still enjoying why works.

Thanks, Loves (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤