rooftop confession

🌈 imagines
🎬 scenarios

__________________________________________

Meet me at the rooftop, after lunch

Those words were written in a piece of unattractive white paper that looks like it was just ripped off from a notebook. It's not even scented or decorated or inside an envelope.

It's just a paper.

A white paper.

A white crumpled paper.

And it wasn't even signed.

She never expected that among the loads of cute and lovely letters from her locker she found this piece of trash amusing and interesting. She sighed for the umpteenth time today. Only one subject left and it would be lunch time. She wasn't sure about what she should feel. Maybe it was a threat, a lot of students doesn't like her anyway despite having lots of admirers.

However, Kim Jennie is determined to know who put it there and why?

"Hey, mandu. Let's go" that was Jisoo.

She's used to her friends calling her mandu although she despises the nickname at first, she wouldn't blame them calling her that nickname. It's just that every student in the school is calling her mandu which annoy her sometimes.

Jennie crumpled the paper and slipped it inside her pocket and went out of the classroom with her friends.

---

The feeling of curiosity suddenly vanished when she came into the rooftop after lunch. If that person really wants to talk to her why not come early? Or why not tell it to her personally? Why does it need to be at the roof top?

After minutes of waiting, Jennie grew impatient. Fifth period is ten minutes away and she rather waste her time sleeping in the classroom than waiting for some mystery person. Who thinks they are a very important person and make her wait.

She was about to go out of the rooftop when the door swung open and out walked Park Chaeyoung who's out of breath.

"You?" Jennie shouted.

"You're here!" Chaeyoung was surprised.

"You put the note in my locker?"

"yes"

"ugh! I just wasted my time here. I'm going" Jennie said and was about to walk out the door when the younger girl spoke.

"I asked you to come up here because this is the only place that you wouldn't run from me. I guess I was wrong" Chaeyoung said, sadness is evident on her tone.

Jennie  just stayed rooted on her spot.

"You wouldn't even talk to me in "our"house" Chaeyoung added.

Yes, their house. Since their parents are best friends, they've decided to let Chaeyoung live with Jennie when she flew to Korea and study at the same university with the Kim's only daughter.