Milky Ice Cream

Random
📝 Short Shot
___________________

Jennie threw her tired body on the couch the moment she entered her humble abode. Her parents were out of town for a convention and have the house for herself for a week. Not wanting to waste time, she went to the kitchen and help herself with a bowl of instant ramen. Then back to the couch, she flipped her Chemistry textbook and start reading, reviewing for the Nationals.

Her eyes drooping as sleep slowly enveloped her, settling on the couch, finding a good position to sleep. She closed the textbook and place it neatly on the side table.

"I'll just continue this later"

She told herself and welcome sleep with an open arms.

---

Jennie woke up because of the noise coming from the kitchen. She slowly stood up from the couch, fixed her eye-glasses and tip toed through the said room. What if there's a burglar in her kitchen?

"Am I going to die today?"she thought.

Gathering her courage, she breathes heavily and quietly peeked inside the kitchen. She saw a feminine figure rummaging her refrigerator, maybe searching for something to eat. Then the figure bends and Jennie immediately forgot what or who that figure might be.

"Hot damn"

The mysterious person might have heard what Jennie thought and face the daydreaming perverted mandu cheeks.

"Nini?"

The girl called Jennie in a weird nickname and that immediately pulled her out from her 'daydreaming'.

"Rosie!"

Jennie was shocked causing Chaeyoung, her not-so-little intruder, to burst out laughing. Seeing that the taller girl wouldn't stop laughing at her face, Jennie stomped back into the living room with a big pout on her face and opened her Chemistry textbook roughly and halfheartedly.

Sensing that she really pissed off the older girl, Rosie took a half gallon of milk ice cream from the freezer and planned to apologize using her ultimate weapon.

One that Jennie Kim couldn't and wouldn't resist.

Rosie saw the girl in the living room reading. She went near to Jennie and sit on the floor across the brunette. She silently stare at the girl who had an upside down book covering her whole face.

Rosie put up her cutest pout, the cutest apologetic face she could ever pull off. Hoping that Jennie would forgive her easily just like she always do.

After a few minutes of silence, the girl on the couch didn't even spare her a glance. Upset that Jennie didn't even looked at her or check what she's doing, she tried another attempt of 'Rosiefied' apology.

"Nini... Wosieposie is sowwy"

Jennie Kim called every gods she knew to give her strength and patience but it seems like it's everyone's day-off.

"What are you doing here?"

Finally the girl talked without putting down her book and Rosie couldn't help but to smile. She knows that behind the book, it's either Jennie Kim is smiling or has her eyes close stopping herself from looking at her. Well, she knows Jennie too well not to tell.

"Mom said your parents dropped off the spare key of your house because they will be out for a week and asked Mom to check on you every now and then" Rosie explained.

"Then why are you here? Where is aunt Celine?"

"Mom said I should accompany you and bring you some food"

"I can manage"

"No, Mom said and your Mom said that instant food wouldn't count. It's not healthy for you. It won't help your brain to focus on the Nationals. You should know that instant noodles would cause you harm, it will take time to dissolve and it will form a wax like wall inside your stomach that can cause stomach flu or worse stomach cancer. And then you can't eat-"

"Yah! I get it! Stop!"

Jennie cuts Rosie's words and threw a pillow at the taller girl that she fortunately caught. Jennie went back to reading after rolling her eyes at the blonde.

"So you forgive Wosieposie now?"

"I'm reading, maybe later"

"You do know that you're reading it upside down, don't you?"

Jennie glared at her again and turned her book in the right direction.

"So?" Rosie asked.

"I'm busy. And why should I forgive you?"

"I got you some ice cream"

Jennie suddenly stopped reading and slowly put her book down.

"Milk ice cream?" Jennie asked hesitantly.

"Uh-huh... Half a gallon of Milky ice cream" Rosie said.

Being the cute seductress that she is, she lured Jennie Kim into the depths of sweet and fluffy milky ice cream she purchased before dropping by Jennie's house.

Jennie, being the Rosie addict uh I meant ice cream addict that she is, was easily caught into Rosie's trap. She slowly get off the couch and settled onto the floor dangerously close to the evil chipmunk. Instead of a spoonful of ice cream, Jennie met Rosie's lips. Milk ice cream tastes better when they share it together.

"We're okay now?" Rosie asked her girlfriend.

"Uh-huh...mmmmm, yumyum"

Jennie answered as she devoured the ice cream. Scooping a spoonful of ice cream and brought it in front of Rosie's mouth which the girl gladly ate. The two settled on the floor eating their ice cream together while talking about things that happened in the school.

"Ow, I remember... why were you chasing Lisa earlier at school?"

"Ahhh... the usual, that monkey has nothing to do when she can't get her hands on Jisoo unnie, she can't play prank on Joy and Wendy unnie so Lisa, Yeri, and Seulgi teamed up to piss me off"

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked, concern for her girlfriend's well-being.

"Of course. They might get troublesome most of the time but they are the best bunch of weirdos that I can never exchange for anything"

Jennie smiled, realizing how fond Rosie is for her group of friends, she's happy seeing her love happy.

"How about Jisoo unnie? How is she?"

"You know... books, books, books and always books. We are readying for the National Science Quiz bee. And Jisoo wouldn't waste time and won't let anyone even Lisa ruin her focus"

"tsk..tsk...tsk... when will that two realize?" Rosie asked to no one.

"I don't know... time will come for the two of them, who knows they already realized it but they're just in denial. What's important for me is, this little moments of ours" Jennie said.

It's now Rosie's turn to smile. Jennie never failed to make her smile. She looked into the cat-eyed Kim's cat like eyes that were also looking at her that time, those eyes that she wanted to look at for the rest of her life. She smiled and lower her gaze onto the brunette's lips. What she saw made her chuckled, Jennie has a milky ice cream mustache.

"You are such a messy eater you know?"

Rosie said as she wiped Jennie's milky mustache with her own lips.

"Hehehehe... only when you're around"

Jennie said as she get another peck.

—————————————

Mama said to behave and isn't allowed to go out until the 15th ☹️

Take care, everyone! Drink water and take your vitamins.

Thanks, loves ❤️