👻 NINI THE FRIENDLY GHOST 👻

🎃 Halloween Special 🎃
A very short shot

Crack (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Plot #2

Inspired by Casper The Friendly Ghost
_________________________________

It was a full moon, night of October 31st. A group of kids with their bicycles are standing in front of a rusty gate. Two kids, Lisa the Olaf and Seulgi the pooh, lost a bet so they need to enter the haunted manor, stay there for 3 minutes and take a picture of what's inside.

"I'm never going to play a bet with them ever again" Seulgi who was wearing a Winnie the Pooh whispered.

"The only reason we agreed is because they held Yeri hostaged. If they didn't we won't agree to any of this" Lisa who was wearing an Olaf onesie whispered back.

They looked at each other and slowly looked back to where their friend Yeri is. Yeri who is the youngest of them 3, wearing a Hogwarts' robe stands in the middle of a group of other kids who looked like mini versions of loan sharks and gangsters as their Halloween costume.

"Move your asses you wimpy cry babies" one little boy shouted.

"Don't tell us you're scared. I thought Lisa and Seulgi aren't scared of anything" a cheap version of mini Regina George told them.

Lisa and Seulgi took a deep breath and pushed the gate open. They stepped on the lawn hand-in-hand and slowly walk on the pathway leading through the big old door. Reaching the front door that looks so heavy, the two young girls were already trembling because of fear when suddenly the old wooden door opened by itself.

"S-seulgi"

"L-lisa"

"Howdy kids! Would you like some candies?"

Lisa and Seulgi were frozen on their spots as they looked at what seems to be a transparent apparition of someone. Someone who lives in the said manor.

Someone who's already dead.

"Awww you kiddies look so cute"

Lisa and Seulgi cannot take it anymore. They looked at each other and their eyes looks like they were talking. Both girls looked up again making sure it was really there.

"Boo!" It came from behind them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

8 years later...

"Seriously? Ali, you're lucky you are in college or else you too have to spend your years here in this old looking creepy house"

'give it a chance, Rosie. Heard it was the biggest house in there'

"The creepiest too. Like is this for people? I'll send you a picture later."

'okay, baby. By the way did you call mom already?'

"I haven't talked to her dad's on the phone with her since we left Seoul"

'okay so what are you doing now?'

"Watching the movers empty the trucks"

'you went in and picked a room already?'

"I'm going to need to pray a hundred times before I go inside. Looks like I'm going to get possessed in here just by breathing the air."

'baby, be nice. They were once alive'

"Well, as long as they don't hurt me right?"

'yup, and we aren't sure yet if there's really ghost in there?'