2 AM KST

🌈imagines
🎬 scenarios
🥺 Wholesome
⚠️ Trigger warnings // sensitive matters
___________________________________

She's exhausted. A lot of things happened in just a day, a photoshoot for a magazine and interview,  a promotional vlog, radio guesting, pre-recording at inkigayo  and more that she couldn't believe she finished in just a day and she knows that tomorrow is just another busy day.

Not that she's complaining, in this industry that she chose, being busy is good news. But being busy also means shorter 'me time', she barely even have time for rest, but nevertheless she always updates the pinks about everything.

Like now, they are chatting while making her way to her own unit. Although she wished that a certain brunette will also join their conversation but she knows how things are going with Jennie Kim and honestly, she's quite upset about how she can't be with the older girl right now.

She was so focus on her phone while she swipe her card to open the door and when she heard a beep, she entered and was about to turn on the lights when she noticed that the whole house is lit. She looked around confused, wondering if she left the lights on when she went out this morning but she knew she made sure to turn it off before everything else. 

She now remembers why the girls told her to just stay in the dorms for a while during her promotions at least Jisoo and Lisa are there also since the two has their own schedules and it was convinient for them to just stay in the dorm.

And it's safer too.

She heard a faint clattering inside the kitchen and her kung fu instincs suddenly tingle. She took a gulped and held on the knob just to be sure she can get out as fast as she could if something terrible happens. 

She was ready to scream when she saw a rather familiar figure coming out of the kitchen. 

"Hi... You're home. Do you mind?" the unexpected guest gestured a bowl full of cereal subtly asking if it was okay to raid her pantry. Like it was just a normal thing.

"Y-yeah..." her only answer. She couldn't believe her eyes, she was just thinking about that person a while ago. She rubbed her eyes a few time just to make sure she's real.

"It's late, aren't you going to slip into comfortable clothes?" the guest asked. 

"Unnie what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked weighing the situation.

"Is that how you're going to greet me?"

"Jennie unnie" she said sternly.

"I made sure no one followed me" Jennie said. She knows exactly why Chaeyoung looked so worried.

"Unnie-" 

"I've missed you" Jennie said without flinching, without a hint of bluffing. 

"That would be my answer if you are going to ask me why I'm here" the brunette added.

"I've missed you too" Chaeyoung said, finally taking a step closer to the girl who she always think of. And for a moment Jennie thought she saw Chaeyoung's eyes twinkle. Turns out she's already crying.

"You're still such a cry baby" she whispered.

Jennie opened her arms and Chaeyoung, without any doubts dove right in those welcoming arms. A day full of fatigue just vanished into thin air the moment she felt the warm embrace of Jennie Kim.

"I wouldn't mind going out of the house for this" Jennie said. 

"Still, that was risky. But thank you. I really need you right now" Chaeyoung said nuzzling her nose on the crook of Jennie Kim's neck.

"You should probably take a bath now you stinky princess, I'll wait for you, while I finish this" Jennie said as she pats Rosie's butt with her free hand while gesturing her bowl of cereals; again.

"Why don't we take a bath together?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Then my cereals will turn soggy" Jennie said.

"Then, I'll make you a new one. Or better I'll cook you a proper meal" the tall blonde girl said. 

"As if you could make one, love" Jennie teased. she knows Chaeyoung could she just don't want the younger girl to exhaust herself than she already is.

"Just so you know, I now know how to make a perfect Kimchi Fried rice ala Jennie Kim. I call it KimChae fried rice" Chaeyoung proudly said. 

Jennie scrunched her nose but proudly looks at Chaeyoung after, she doesn't need to speak to tell her,  her eyes says it all. Also she wouldn't dare to tell that she can cook better than the tall blonde princess wrapped around her embrace. 

She is Jennie Kim, she's the master chef.

They both giggled at Chaeyoung's silliness and end up sharing the cereals when Jennie found out that the girl haven't eaten yet, Chaeyoung was asking to be fed funny because as if Jennie would let her lift a finger. She didn't, Jennie also insist of feeding the younger girl since she can see how tired Chaeyoung is.  They also end up showering together since Chaeyoung wouldn't stop asking Jennie.

They took this chance that they have to do the things they've missed doing. Cuddling and sleeping together like they used to.

It was perfection, just the two of them. Then maybe just maybe, even just for a while they can stay like this. Because the world is so cruel and their only escape is in the arms of one another.

Just Nini and Rosie together at 2 AM kst.

________________________________

I cannot sleep, excuse my randomness. Wrote this at 2 AM kst, hence, the title. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Hope you enjoyed this short shot.

Thanks,  loves ❤️