"I'll see you later"

🌈 imagines
💯 Ways to say 'I Love You'
🥰 fluff
🥺 Wholesome

________________________

It was early in the morning when Chaeyoung felt a movement beside hers. She slowly opened her eyes and met with her favorite cat like eyes.

"Don’t go" Chaeyoung whispered when she felt Jennie shifting off of their bed.

"I have to, Love" Jennie whispered back. She was careful not to wake her girlfriend up but when it was time to leave and say bye, Chaeyoung just had to open her eyes.

She might look like a bit dysfunctional but Chaeyoung knew, Jennie Kim is going to leave already.

"I have a very important meeting today." she added.

When Chaeyoung didn’t budge, Jennie pulls her closer, buries her face in the crook of Rosie’s neck and inhales, she kisses her skin lightly, that one with the lingering tattoo kiss she made last night and savors her favorite scent.

Chaeyoung shifted her head and catches Jennie’s lips in a kiss, it was light at first, innocent, sweet but then she swipes her tongue over Jennie’s lower lip, and demands an entrance in which Jennie Kim is more than willing to grant.

Rosie wrapped her arms around Jennie’s neck and moans. She wanted more but she knows that she can’t. She reluctantly let go of Jennie and buried her face on her pillow instead.

"You go now" Chaeyoung said muffling her voice on the pillow. Jennie shook her head on how silly the woman is and kissed Chaeyoung’s shoulder one more time.

"I’ll see you tonight?"  Chaeyoung asks, her hopeful eyes sparkles while she waits for an answer.

"I’ll make time for you during lunch" Jennie Kim said.

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie expectantly and the cat eyed woman nods. Park Chaeyoung smiled, that one smile that can make Jennie Kim's knees weak. She thought that it was impossible for her to fall in love deeper with this woman in front of her, but here she is falling even more. And she would gladly fall in love a million times more if it’s for her.

She leans down again for a kiss and smiled through it, they both did.

"I’ll see you later" Jennie said with a big smile before she went out of their bedroom.

____________________

You take a cold shower to sober up. yes? What's your fave flavor of Soju? Do you prefer red or white wine? Do any of you drink beer? I don't. I don't like the smell of it. Did you know that I have written a few shots in here while I had a few drinks?

Not shy, not drunk, tipseeeyyyyy!

Enjoy reading! Thanks, Loves (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤