Suddenly Thirty: the sneak peek

From the drafts.
Posted this sneak peek on Twitter a long time ago.
Would be a waste if it stayed and rot in there.
I added some parts.
I don't have anything to post (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Forgive me.

-----

EARTHQUAKE???

Jennie thought there was an earthquake, her head felt like it was going to split in half. The last thing she remembered was she's arguing with Park Chaeyoung somewhere in the school. Rosie's voice is becoming louder and louder until it already sounds like a child.

Actually, kids.

Tiny voices are screwing her head right now and it's annoying.

Jennie tried to open her eyes and realized that it was covered with an eye mask, the one that's used for sleeping.

Then she heard the craziest conversation she heard in her 18 years of existence.

"Wileeeey! Don't jump on mama she gonna get huwt!"

She heard one devil said then suddenly one little devil landed on her stomach.

"Javiiiii mama is ded she's not waking up!"

"Nooooeeerrrrr"

Jennie was confused why are there kids on her bed?

Did she accidentally hooked up with someone who has kids and now they thought she is their mom?

"Javii we need to do rpc call the doctow!"

"Wiley it's cpr and mama is the doctow!'

"Then call mommy!"

"Mommy is a woyer!"

Jennie cannot take it anymore, she has a splitting headache and these children of Satan are shouting just inches far from her.

"Can you please be fucking quiet?" Jennie asked frustratingly.

She removed her eye mask and saw two cute little devils staring at her. The kids must have been shocked by her choice of words.

"Fuc-?" The cute boy asked, confused.

Then the girl sitting on her stomach suddenly gasps and shouts.

"SHE SAID FUCKING! MOMMY! MAMA SAID A BAD WORD!"

"WILEY NO BAD WORD!"

"JENNIE KIM WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PROFANITIES?!" She heard someone shouted from inside the bathroom.

Jennie was still confused and slowly getting scared.

What is happening?

That's Park Chaeyoung's voice.

Jennie Kim's eyes became wide as a saucer, two kids on her bed look at her cutely confused. Pretty much same as her. What she cannot completely grasps is why are these two kids calling her "mama"?

Does she looks like 30??

Her head immediately turned to her left when the two kids shouted mommy, and lo and behold it was Park Chaeyoung! Wrapped in a towel.

Only a fucking towel.

"Mommy, I'm sowwy we didn't say a bad word" Javi runs to her mommy and hugged one of her legs.

"This is war! Mommy! Mama said a bad word. I heard it!" Riley said. It was a bit confusing though, she sounds like she's celebrating.

"What the h-" Jennie tried to say but Park Chaeyoung interrupted her.

"Not a word, Jen." Chaeyoung said coldly.

"Okay, that's a great way to start the day, Satan's helpers" a girl suddenly appeared by the bedroom door. A girl that looks like her, but smaller.

Anyway...

Jennie Kim is confused. Who are these kids? Why is Park Chaeyoung in her bedroom only wrapped in a towel exposing her long legs?

Is she seducing her?

Because it's working! Damn.

"Adri, what did I tell you about referring to your younger siblings as Satan's helpers?" Chaeyoung said.

The young girl, "Adri" just shrugged and proceeded to get the twins.

"Come on, "angels", let's wait for mommy and mama downstairs" Adri said.

"Are you going to talk?" Javi asked.

"No, Javi they are going to play" Riley said.

"Riley, honey. Please" Chaeyoung tried to warn her daughter.

"Sowiieee mommy" Riley said and hugged her mommy's legs before running to grab her twin and to Adri.

"No running please" Chaeyoung reminded her kids before turning her attention to her wife in the bed who looks confused.

"We need to talk" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh yes we do" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung walked towards the bed but Jennie panicked.

"Wait! A-are we going to talk while you look like t-that?" Jennie asked.

"Like what?"

"Like you're trying to seduce me? Because it's working" she said the last 3 words in her small voice.

"Jennie Kim, we have three kids" Chaeyoung raised one of her brows.

"You want more?" Jennie asked.

"What?" Chaeyoung is starting to get confused with how her wife is acting.

"Please put on some clothes" Jennie asked again. Politely this time.

"Fine" Chaeyoung said and suddenly dropped the towel on the floor making Jennie's cat-like eyes widen in surprise.

"Holy fu-"

"Jen!" Chaeyoung screamed when Jennie collapsed on the bed, her nose started bleeding.

(• ▽ •;)

I just want to introduce Javi ಥ‿ಥ

Bye
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)❤️