"You can tell me anything"

🌈 imagines
💯 Ways to say 'I Love You'
🥰 fluff
🥺 Wholesome
📖 Spin-off short shot from
"I Married Jennie Kim"

__________________________________

It’s fundraising night in CAU. Students in their formal attire are given the chance to show their abilities and skills to the guests for future references, regardless of their course. They practice their communication skills, advertise themselves and promote their company (for those rich students that would probably inherit their family business).  

In the midst of a busy crowd, one girl is sitting in the corner of the event hall. It’s not because nobody from the guests want to talk business with her, in fact she’s one of the students that the guests want to communicate to, especially when they knew that she was Richard Park's daughter. It’s not also because the event bored her, she might not be interested in talking to some strangers that only wants business from her family, but she’s definitely not bored. It is not also because she’s alone and her two best friends are busy socializing with possible business partners.

Maybe because it’s the dress?

Or she ate something?

She feels uncomfortable. That subtle pain she felt on her abdomen a while ago became an excruciating torture. She can’t move comfortably and just sat there in the corner wearing a cold face colder than Krystal Jung’s who sat at the other end of the event hall. No one dares to talk to her because they are scared. Roseanne Park in her monthly period is a dangerous Rosie. Even Jennie is scared of her once every month.

Among the students and business people who were busy chatting, one is utterly concern about a lone tall blonde girl in the corner of the hall. She managed to talk to the guest while keeping an eye on her goddess. She badly wants to finish her quota so she can approach the girl.  It worries her more when she saw that her favorite girl is in pain behind the cold appearance she’s showing.

Jennie finished talking with the last guest and she wasted no time to approach her wife. At first, she hesitates because the girl looks like she doesn’t want to talk to anyone, but seeing the girl winced from time to time, she’s determined to get the girl out of the place even if she has to take her without consent and in front of many people.

“Hey” Jennie said in a soft voice.

Chaeyoung, seeing Jennie in front of her freezes like an ice. She didn’t expect someone to approach her not even Jennie, especially not her wife in front of these many people. She focuses her eyes on the glass of wine on the table while Jennie keeps her eyes on her. She’s still not talking and it gets Jennie to worry even more.

“Are you okay?”

Chaeyoung nodded her head to say yes but then a pain in her lower abdomen attacked at the wrong time and made her wince, clarifying to Jennie that she’s not okay. Feeling that the girl wouldn’t tell her the truth, Jennie sat in front of her and reached for her hand. Rosie wanted to retrieved her hand but the cat-eyed idol wouldn’t let go of it. Jennie started to massage her palm to make her feel better.

“You can tell me anything” Jennie said.

Chaeyoung finally looked at Jennie. Those words made her heart skip a bit but it is embarrassing for her to admit to her wife why she’s not feeling well. She knew that Jennie sometimes feel the things she feels and sometimes knows her more than she knows herself, but maybe not right now. All she can see is Jennie's worried face and it made her guilty. Chaeyoung lowered her head contemplating if she’s going to tell her wife the truth.

Jennie’s hands are warm. It makes her feel calm. But she cannot deny the fact that her abdomen is twisting and turning because of her period.

“It’s okay, Love, you can tell me”

Chaeyoung opened her mouth ready to tell Jennie what is happening to her.

“I... I’m having period cramps… and it hurts like hell” she whispered.

Suddenly she felt a warm coat draped over her shoulders. She looked up and Jennie is already standing up tugging her hand to do the same.

“Come… we're going home”  

______________________________

Hi! So, if you noticed the labels on top, this is a spin off from IMJK so either it happened or did not (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

Also, I think I am doing a good job with this little updates. Hoping for bigger updates and smooth progress. If this continues, I might be back completely (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) Let's all hope for that.

HAHAHA, hope you had a nice time reading this one, loves (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Questions? Just hit me up.