"It reminded me of you"

💯 Ways to say 'I Love You'
🥰 Fluff
🙄 Attitude Problems
🤜🤛 Violence (slight)
🤬 Swearing (a few)

That's a lot 🤭

________________________________________

Jennie had to attend an event in Paris for 3 days and Jisoo was left in-charged. And when Jisoo is in-charged it means 'take-outs for dinner'.

Normally, it wasn't a problem as long as the two younger girls wouldn't say anything to Jennie. And so far, Jennie doesn't know anything about Jisoo's unhealthy menu every time she's away. Lisa and Rosé wouldn't even complain, they're thankful to Jisoo that they can enjoy Mc D's every now and then.

However, today is different. Jisoo decided to order Chinese for tonight. And the moment they opened that steamed dumplings Rosé burst into tears.

"CHONGAH! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Lisa panicked.

"THE FUCK YOU'RE SO LOUD MANOBAN!" Jisoo shouted after she recovered from a slight heart attack because of Lisa.

"I don't want to eat these dumplings" Rosé said in between sobs.

"If you don't want to, I'll eat your share Chongah, no need to cry" Lisa said.

"NŒR!!" Rosé cried even louder.

"LALISA MANOBAN STOP MAKING CHAEYOUNG CRY EVEN MORE!" Jisoo shouted.

Lisa nodded she knows better when Jisoo finally called her with her full name.

"Okay, Chaeyoung, what's the problem? You don't like the food?" Jisoo asked carefully.

"I miss Jennie unnie" Chaeyoung squeaked.

"Oh god" Jisoo said.

"Oh well, more dumplings for me" Lisa said and ate a whole dumpling in front of Rosé.

Jisoo's eyes widened in horror, their angelic chipmunk suddenly became feral hitting Lisa's neck and the youngest choked on a dumpling.

"CHAEYOUNG!" Jisoo shouted and handed Lisa a glass of water while rubbing and patting her back.

Lisa was in tears and is glaring at Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng, go to your room now" Jisoo ordered which the blonde girl followed.

"Lisa stop digging your own grave everytime someone is upset in this house, Please learn how to read the room for Pete's sake" Jisoo said.

Lisa sniffed.

Chaeyoung is having a bad case of separation anxiety and wasn't doing very well in anger management since Jennie and her became official. It was cute at the first few weeks but it's becoming a burden at the moment, especially when Jennie had overseas gigs.

Jisoo tried to call Jennie tons of times already and maybe the heavens told Jennie that something bad happened at the dorm because Jennie called this time.

"Thank the heavens! Ruby Jane, I can't do it anymore. You need to comeback or at least call Chaeng. Lisa almost died" Jisoo said.

"What happened?" Jennie asked.

"Ask Chaeyoung, right now I need to console Lisa and at least be thankful for her second chance at life" Jisoo lazily said.

Jisoo isn't mad at Chaeyoung, she is mad at what happened and that her idiot girlfriend didn't know when to stop teasing the chipmunk.

----

Rosé was still crying when she heard her phone ringing. She doesn't have a plan on answering and just let it end but when she caught a glimpse of the caller she immediately accept faster than a lightning bolt.

[Video Call]

"Nini!"

"What did you do this time?"

"Are you mad?"

"Chaeyoung, what did you do?"

Chaeyoung was upset, she just misses her girlfriend. Was it bad? Maybe it is after all Lisa almost died choking on a dumpling.

"Lisa ate the dumpling" she said.

"I'm not asking what Lisa did. I'm asking what you did" Jennie said.

"I might have aggressively touch Lisa on her neck" Chaeyoung said.

"You mean you choke the poor girl"

"But she ate the dumpling! I'm saving it and I don't want to eat it because it reminds me of you!" Chaeyoung cried defending herself.

"The dumpling what?"

"It reminded me of you" Chaeyoung said cutely.

Jennie knew she is whipped for this girl but she needs to be strict and Chaeyoung needs to learn how to control herself whenever they are oceans apart.

"This is getting out of hand Rosie, I think I might have to restrict our intimate time together" Jennie said surprising the younger girl.

"What?!" Chaeyoung said.

"Are you shouting at me?"

She saw Chaeyoung pout and bit her lips. Oh god, the call needs to end or else she'll take back what she said.

"No, unnie" Chaeyoung sadly.

"I don't want to hear that you lose your temper again, Park, or else restrictions could turn to nothing. You know that" Jennie said sternly and watched the girl nods through the screen.

"Could I at least get an I miss you, before you hung up?" Chaeyoung said.

"I miss you, love" Jennie said.

"I miss you too"

________________________________________

Christmas is near!!!