Sweater Weather

I love you. 

I have loved you for a long fucking time. 

Because all I am is a man. Your a man. And you don't like men. 

I just want the world in my hands. I want to live just you and me on the world. I want to live with you. To wake up to your peaceful face. 

I hate the beach, but you love the beach. I like anything you like. I would love to just spend a day with you at the beach. In California with our toes in the sand. 

Sometimes I remember you would use the sleeves on my sweater to hide your blush. I miss you so much. 

I wish we could just go on adventures and have the time of our lives. But you don't like me like that. 

When I am with you I feel like I am in the clouds. You make me week. I love you so much it fucking hurts. 

When we were friends, you would touch my neck. And I would touch yours. We could have been so much more. But you don't like me like that.

One thing I loved about you was your style. The way you dressed. You always looked amazing. But the way you styled you clothes was something so amazing. 

Everyone else knows what I think about. I think about you and me. Of what we could have been. 

Not shirt, no blouse. Just us you'll find out. Nothing that I don't want to tell you about. 

Its so cold. With you I feel warm. I feel happy. Without you I feel cold. I feel down. 

I need you.

Please just let me hold you. Its something I need. 

I want to hold both your hands. But you don't like me like that. 

I wish I could take your breath away. 

Sometimes the comfortable silence guides my mind far away. 

You give my instant goosebumps. But I know I don't give you anything.

The minute my left hand meets your waist. Then I watch your face. I thought we were going to kiss that night. But we didn't. Because of course. You don't like me like that.

My heart adores you. Inside this place is warm.

One love one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us you'll find out. Nothing that I wouldn't want to tell you about. 

Because without you here its to cold. 

Please. Why can't I just hold you in my arms. I want to hold you. 

I feel so cold without you here. And now so let me hold both you hands in the holes of my sweater. 

Woah. I love you. 

Woah. I care about you. 

Woah. I miss you. 

Woah. I need you. 

I feel so cold without you here. And now so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater. 

I feel so fucking cold without you near. 

Let me hold you. 

Please I just want to hold you. 

And its to cold. Its to cold. Cold.

I love you now and forever. 

But you don't fucking like me back. 

kind short sorry :( thank you again for all the love and support. I really love you guys so fucking much. <3 536 words.