If Bad and Skeppy were at twichcon

I'm almost there.

My mind races. What if he thinks I'm ugly? What if I do something wrong? What if it's super awkward? 

I inhale in and out, claiming myself down. Or at least attempting to. 

"Are you okay?" A voice clears the thoughts from my head. I look up at the driver. "Oh yeah sorry, just a little nervous haha. I'm meeting my best friend." 

His lips form a smile. "Oh, good for you!" 

I look back out at the window. The buildings blur into lines of nothing. My mind starts to whirl again. 

Then I see it, the building. 

"Where would you like me to drop you off?" He asks. 

"Right where the line is, thank you."

My fingers clench and unclench around nothing as my stomach turns. This could be the end of everything or the beginning of something wonderful. I can't tell yet.

"Thank you," I pay the driver then hop out of the car. "I wish you luck with your best friend!"

I nod and smile at him before turning around. The building is white with lots of people. My heart starts to race in my chest. 

My palms start to wet. 

My best friend of four years is in that building, only a couple of steps away. Just a couple of steps.

Ignoring the way my heart flips in my chest at the thought, I walk. I open the doors, the cold air hitting my face. It's refreshing combined with all the nervous sweat. 

People come up to me asking for a picture or a hug, but all I care about is him right now. My legs lead me to where they need to go.

I open the last door. I see my friends, George, Dream, Karl, everyone. They all wave at me to come over. My eyes shift to the right, and my heart stops.

No, not just my heart stops, everything stops.

My thoughts, my nervous hand movements, everything.

It's him.

Before my mind catches up with my legs, I'm running. My feet are hitting the ground in a pattern. A pattern to him, to his arms.

"Skeppy!" He squeaks, dropping whatever he had in his hands. 

As soon as his skin touches mine, it's as if everything disappeared. The noise around us, the people, my thoughts, anything but him.

"Bad." My voice is muffled by his shoulder, but I don't care.

I lift my head up a little bit, just to make sure it's really him. That I'm not dreaming of this again.

And oh my god, it is. 

He smiles at me with his arms wrapped around my waist. As if a switch had been turned, everything comes back. I can hear the cheers of our friends, and the laughter of other conversations. 

"Skeppy?" His voice is so real, right in front of me. I watch his lips move with his delicate words, and I never want to leave his arms.

This feeling, this warmth, is the best feeling I have ever felt. 

"Yes?" He pushes away a little, but I pull him back in, never wanting to let go.

He laughs a little. I can feel his chest vibrate. My stomach fills with tingles. 

What the fuck?

I pull away, looking into his eyes. His green eyes, were right in front of me, in real life.

Without thinking, I reach my hand up to touch his face. With one solid finger, I softly trace his jaw, his cheeks, his nose, and everything I can get my hands on. 

"Badboyhalo and Skeppy?" A voice forces my finger to still, and I turn around. 

A girl with a skeppy hoodie stands before me. "May I get a picture with the two of you please?" Her voice is soft and kind.

I don't even think about what I was doing before she came and interrupted us, I just moved my arm around Bad and smiled. 

I steal quick glance at him, not knowing that she was going to take the picture. I don't really care if she caught me looking at him with a picture.

That was our first picture together. 

"Will you tweet that to me, I want to save our first picture together." She smiles and giggles, thanking us, and then runs off into the crowd. 

I look back at Bad. "So Badboy?" I smile. 

He laughs a little. "Oh my gosh." 

"What?"

"I'm taller than you!" 

My face deadpans. "No fucking way!" I yell, moving onto my tippy toes, trying to prove a point. "Get off your tippy toes!" He laughs, placing his hands on my shoulders. 

I sigh. "Dream, George, come get a picture of this!" He yells into the crowd. 

A couple of seconds later, a blond tall guy pops out as well as a brunette short guy. "What?" George says as Dream starts laughing. 

"Look! Bad's so much taller!" Dream says in between his laughs, holding his stomach as he laughs. 

I roll my eyes, "he's not that much taller."

"Yes, he is!" George says, taking out his phone and taking a picture. I probably look grumpy and short next to Bad.

I look up at him, and he looks down at me. 

And for some reason, I'm okay with him being taller than me if it means we get to look at each other like this forever. 

"Look!" George shoves his phone into our faces. In the picture, Bad looks almost two inches taller than me. He has the biggest smile on his face as I'm pouting. 

"Oh, whatever! At least I'm not a muffin head." 

--

As I pack up my stuff, Quackity moves over to me.

"So Skep, how was your first twichcon?" He smiles at me warmly. "A little overwhelming, but so so fun." 

He pats my back and smiles. "So, you and Bad?" 

"What?" My head turns to look at his face fully. "What about us?" 

"I'm just happy for you guys. I mean it's been what, four years?" He laughs a little. 

I look down. "Yeah. I'm still kind of in disbelief." I let out a sigh.

I look up away from Quackity. I spot him in the distance. He's laughing with Dream and Sapnap.

His eyes light up and his smile brightens as he spots me. I smile and wave at him. 

My stomach turns.

I ignore it as I have been for the past four years. But it's okay.

He's my best friend.