Simon Says

Thank you 'KlaraGodzilla1' for the request! Also I made a twitter account for updates on this book go follow it🤍asteirbooks is the account<3 And again thank you all for the support it means the world to me!

He's not the best at communicating.

That's why the meet up took so long. The meet up that everyone was waiting for. And as you could imagine, it 'broke the internet'. Everyone was tweeting about it, and making videos, and talking about it.

Here they are laughing about it. On the couch, shoulders touching, phone in hands, laughing at almost tweet they see on their time line.

"Hey bad look at this!" He laughed, brought his hand up to the other. While bringing his hand up his finger slipped, and moved to a different tweet.

The others face got noticeably red. "Uh.." Bad rubbed his neck awkwardly. "What what's wrong?" Skeppy turned his body towards bad.

"Why umh.. are you showing fanart of us..kissing..?" His face dropped. He snapped his phone back to his face. And surly there was fanart of the two kissing.

"Oh! My finger slipped..!" Head rushed to his face. He groaned. Bad giggled. "It's okay geppy.."

The shorted turned his head shyly at the other. His face was still tinted with a dark red. "Sorry.." He awkwardly smiled.

---------------------------

Skeppy still couldn't get his mind off what happened. He showed his best friend fanart of them kissing. Who does that? Ha ha him...

"Hey" Bad said sitting down next to him. "Hey bad" He smiled.

"You wanna play a game?" Bad asked. "Yeah what game?" "Mmh.." He paused. "We can play Simon says!"

"Yeah we can do that." He sat up and their knees touched. "Okay but I want to be the person who says Simon Says."

"No I wanna be him!"

"No me!" He fought back.

Bad groaned. "Fine you can do that part you muffin head!" Skeppy smiled.

"Okay..Simon says stand up."

So he stood up.

"Simon says sit down."

So he sat down.

"Stand up again."

So he did.

Skeppy started laughing hysterically. The other suddenly understood why he was laughing and sat down. "Bad!" He yelled, his voice broken from laughing.

Bad rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. My turn."

"Okay try me." He smirked.

"Simon says..." He trailed off. "Simon says go to the kitchen and get me water." Bad smiled.

He groaned. "Badddddd.." He whined. "Fine, fine." He paused. "Simon says go to twitter and tweet out "Bad is better the Skeppy." He smirked.

"Bad!" "Do it Skeppy!" "Fine!" He angrily grabbed his phone and tweeted it out. Bad laughed at the youngers face.

"Don't laugh and me look what you did!" He showed bad the tweet. The numbers bellow it growing rapidly. He laughed.

While Bad was laughing Skeppy remembered earlier, when he showed Bad. His face grew heat instantly.

Bad game down from his laughing fit and noticed skeppys red face. "Oh my goodness Skeppy are you okay?" He grabbed the others face lightly and turned it towards his own.

"What? Yes Bad I am okay..!" Skeppys face got even more red. If it was even possible.

"Your so red!" Bad said, making the redness worse. "Bad let go!" He let go of his face immediately. Skeppy turned his face so bad couldn't see. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yes I am fine bad." He sighed.

Then a horrible idea sparked into his mind.

"My turn." He smirked, and turned back to Bad to face him. "Simon says you have to kiss me." He said so calmly.

Bad's face got a deep shade of red. "Wha-what do you mean! I am not going to kiss you!" Bad stuttered out.

"You have to. Simon says so Bad." Skeppy then got close to Bad, invading his personal space. As if their faces couldn't get any more red, they some how managed.

"Kiss me Bad." "I-I can't!" He gasped. "Why not?" "Well because what if you don't want me to?"

"I am the one asking Mr. Halo." He giggled. "Come on bad jus-" He felt the warm tingle of another pare of lips.

It was warm and fuzzy. With their heads above the clouds and their body's close together.

Bad pulled away. "I..." Skeppy cut him off. "I like kissing you badboy."

They smiled.

"We should play Simon Says more often."
"I agree. And lucky we have all day."

||hey guys I am so sorry I haven't been writing a lot lately I have really bad writers block. But I love you all and I am so thankful for all the support you guys have been giving me. Love you all! Take care||
||785 words un-edited||