sweater

it was a cold december morning. i was on the couch watching "home alone" one of my favorite christmas movies. i swear it was at least -65 degrees! it was freezing. "baddddddd!" i called out to my lover. about 10 seconds later i hear footsteps coming from behind the couch.
"yes geppy?" he asked me still from behind the couch. "i am cold." i said bringing my legs up to my chest for extra warmth. "then get a blanket." he told me. i rolled my eyes but in a playfull way. "baddddddddddddd come here." i said while patting the seat next to me signaling for him to sit down.
he signed has he walked over to me. he sat down next to me then turned his head to look at me. "hi bad" i said to him. "hi geppy." he responded to me. i turned away from looking at him and i turned to the tv. "what do you want to watch?" i asked him. "i dont know christmas movies." he said getting up from the couch. "where are you going?"
i turned around to look at him. "getting you something stay here." he told me then walked off to the hallway. maybe 1 and a half minutes later he came back into the living room with two blankets, a sweater and a pillow. he walked over to me and threw them all at me. "owwwWw!" my voice cracking in the middle of it. "what was that for?!" i asked him. he doesn't say anything he just comes and sits by me on the couch. (lmao how many times have i said couch) "is this for me?" i asked him pointing at the sweater he brought from his room. "yep just for you geppy." he smiled at me. oh how i love his smile.
i put on the sweater and look at him and smile. "thank you but i am still cold." i told him with sadness in my words. he gets the blankets and pulls it over me and him. i cuddle into the side of his chest. he gets the remote and turns back on "home alone".
"you warm now geppy?" i look at him. hes all ready looking at me. "yes thank you bad." i tell him while still looking him in the eyes. he leans down and kissed me on the lips. i put my hand on his cheek and lean into the kiss. i pull away 10 seconds later. i smile at him and he smiles back. we both look back to the tv and watch home alone. i lean my head on his shoulder.
day well spent.
<446 words> <edited>