5 times isn't enough

He was finally here. Sitting right beside me, my best friend. The first time ever that I've been with him face to face.

And truly, it's magical.

The way I can finally see the way his face looks when he laughs, the way he looks from afar, the way that he hugs.

And oh my god, his hugs. Being so close to him, my favorite person in the whole world. My knees feel as if they are on the verge of bucking in and my heart feels as if it's about to explode.

I would spend forever on his hugs.

Did I mention i'm in love with him?

It's almost sad how long i've loved him for, almost two years. Two years of hiding my obvious feelings, flirting with feelings hidden behind it all.

At some times I feel like there is little to zero hope for us, for him to like me back. Times when I flirt and he changes the subject, times when someone else brings our relationship up, and once again, he changes the subject.

It hurts every single time.

But there's also other times when I get hope.

"Please Bad! Just this once I swear!" I plead with the best puppy eyes I can.

"No Skeppy, not ever!"

"Come on guys! What can I do to get this muffin to budge?" I look straight into the camera, then down to the chat.

skepeiz: say u'll give him 2 mil muffins

Jacksfish: kiss him fr

Skepoooow: just say you will do it if he does it

My eyes widen. "That's it!"

I turn to him, smiling. "If you let me put make up on you, i'll let you put make up on me!" I yell happily, almost sure this will work.

He sighs. "Fine you muffin."

I grin, his eyes growing wide in fear.

"Okay let's get this on the road!" I yell happily, grabbing the makeup stuff we bought just a few hours earlier.

He rolls his eyes, already regretting his answer. "I hate you."

I laugh off his words, grabbing the soft make up brush. "I don't even know what this stuff is, but I think this goes on your eyes?" I say examining the label. The power was a nice red. "This will look so amazing on you."

My smile grows as he gets squirmy. "Hold still!" I laugh, trying to apply the red powder onto the brush tip.

After dropping the brush once or twice, I finally applied the powder onto his eye lid. I looked at the chat, having to see what they are saying.

peeeehe: cuties i swear

skephalosrs: he's getting so close to Bad's face :3

My face heats up and I look away. I turn back to him, this time keeping a distance I didn't even know we needed.

After I finished the eye stuff I went on. I searched through all of the makeup we bought and choose something I know, blush.

"Blush! We can make you rosey red even though you already are." I say jokingly, but his face grows 14 times darker than it was before.

I grin.

After applying the blush I move on once again. "Time for the lipstick!" I laugh, pushing up the pink stick of whatever lipstick is.

His lips form a smile and he closes his eyes. I lean in closer than I probably should have to put it on his lips.

I watched as he licked his lips, ready for me.