"I like your beard."

They had finally met up, the awaited meet-up everyone had been waiting for. It wasn't awkward, and it wasn't too soon like Bad was afraid it was going to be.

It was, fun and comfortable. They had met up at Bad's house, and they were now streaming in his set-up room.

"Hight check? Love you guys!" dono voice came through with a high-pitched sound attached to it. They had drank a couple of drinks together, to celebrate.

"Yeah! We didn't do a height check!" Skeppy said, then leaned into the camera a little more whispering, "because Bad's knows he's shorter than me."

"Hey! I am not shorter than you muffin." Bad yelled back. "Yes, you are! If you weren't, then you would do a heigh check with me right now."

"Oh come on Skeppy.." he trailed off, a slight redness now attached to his cheeks. In all truth, they didn't know who was taller yet.

Because even though they had been together in real life for well over ten hours, they were too caught up in each other to even think about height.

"No you come on Bad, let's do it right now if you aren't afraid," Skeppy smirked after seeing the red tint to his friend's cheeks.

To Skeppy's shock, Bad stood up and looked down at him. He raised an eyebrow, waiting. Waiting for the thing they had been pestering each other about for years.

Because whoever was taller, won.

Skeppy stood up next to him. Fixed the camera, and stood as tall as he could. The camera lens focused in and out, blurry then not.

Then it showed, and Skeppy's face fell.

Bad was taller. By at least two or three inches. His stomach flipped at seeing this. He lost.

Bad giggled and started yelling. "I knew it! I'm so much taller than you! I told you! Chat I told you all!" His face was broken out into a large smile as he yelled.

Skeppy stood there, basically frozen in place. "Whatever," he sighed, sitting back down in his chair. "Hey no!" Bad yelled.

"I want people to keep seeing this!" Bad said, laughing as himself.

After minutes of Bad trying to get Skeppy to agree he was taller than him, he gave up. Even though the proof was right there, Skeppy would never let Bad win, even though he just did.

The stream was ended, and the cameras were turned off. The alcohol was taking a toll on both of the men.

But this time, instead of slurred words through an overheated phone in the last hours of the night, it's in real life. Next to each other, seeing each other real-life reactions.

It almost sobered Skeppy right up. Seeing his best friend, beautiful, in real life was truly something. Something he had wanted to do since they meet, and now that it was here, he could hardly believe it.

"I love your hair." Skeppy slurred. They navigated to the couch, both equally intoxicated. "Thank you," Bad whispered.

"Can I touch it?" The question took bad by surprise. "W-what?" He stuttered. With the alcohol and feelings floating around throughout his mind, he couldn't understand what was going on around him mostly.

Expect that. He perfectly understood what his best friend was asking of him. Which scared him.

"Can I touch your hair? It looks so pretty.." Skeppy trailed off, taking all of his best friend in.

"Sure Skeppy.." Bad smiled lightly. Skeppy lifted his heavy arm and reached up to touch Bad's hair. It was long and straight, and he looked amazing with it.

"You're so pretty Bad." The words flew out of Skeppy. His brain didn't even know he was saying them.

"You are too Skeppy.." Bad's face was tinted a dark pink now, and Skeppy could tell. He giggled in response and moved his eyes. Down to the others chin.

His beard looked perfect with his hair. "And I love your beard too.." Skeppy slurred. Trailing his finger down from his hair to his beard.

"I love it." Skeppy smiled. And it all hit Bad at once, this was like late hours of the night all over again, just without the border of thousands of miles away.

Which made everything better, but way scarier. Which is why he didn't say anything, scared to put his thoughts out there. But Skeppy wasn't.

"It compliments your face perfectly, your eyes, your lips, just everything. How are you even this pretty?"

Bad's stomach turned with something new. Something almost new. He'd gotten it before. When Skeppy just woke up and he called a little too early. When Skeppy laughed or smiled. When Skeppy got a little too close.

He knew what it was, but he wished he didn't. Having feelings for your best friend that even remotely cross the line of friendship, well it hurts.

Being stuck in a bubble of friendship you feel you may never escape. It's hard. He had to deal with it their whole friendship. Building himself up for the moment they meet up and it all came crashing down.

"Thank you Skeppy." his words were soft and quiet. Careful to not break the bubble they created, of just them and only them. No one else to judge or make fun of. And they were okay with that.

Skeppy moved closer, observing Bad's face. His skin, his eyes, his lips, his hair, his nose. He feared that if he pulled away even a bit, it would all be gone. And then once again, Bad would be thousands of miles away.

He didn't want that. He didn't want that at all. So without a thought, he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Can I please kiss you?"

Bad's heart skipped beats and stopped at the same time. What? His best friend just asked him to kiss him. His best friend that he's been in love with for years? How is this fair?

"Gosh, yes please Skeppy."

And with a few words, their lips were pressed together softly. Skeppy smiled against the other's lips. He could feel Bad's beard against his own lips, and he liked it.

No, he loved it.

They savored the feelings until they couldn't anymore. Pulling apart for a breath, then pulling him in again. A pattern Skeppy thinks he could never get bored of.

Pulling away a little out of breath, closer than he had ever been with someone before, sharing heart-to-heart, he whispered into Bad's neck.

"I love you Bad."

Bad smiled. "I love you too Skeppy." His fingers went to the other's dark hair and started to play with the strands.

Within a few minutes, they were both passed out, tangled together in a mess of feelings.