airport

'omg omg omg omg omg' the same word keep repeating over and over again in my head. i was at the airport waiting for my best friend Darryl to be here. or better known as badboyhalo. we had been putting off meeting for almost a year now, but today i finally get to see him eye to eye.
     "woah calm down Zak. he's going be here any second." my sister told me. i lifted up my head to look at her. "calm down! i cant! i am seeing my internet best friend for the first time!" i yelled at her. luckily no one turned to look at us. "zak.." my sister started but didn't finish her sentence. "what?! whats wrong?!" i asked her. i looked her in the eyes and tried to find any clue from what she was doing.
     she was looking somewhere..so i turned around and look at what she was looking at. right as i turned around i saw him. Darryl. my best friend. the one who i stayed up with laughing about the dumbest things. the one who i loved more then anything in the world. my best friend. he wasnt looking at me. he was looking at some book he was reading.
     before i knew what i was doing my feet started taking off and running right towards him. "DARRYL!" i screamed out to him while i was running. he turned around to me and his eyes went wide. he opened his arms and smiled. i run up to him so fast i swear my legs were going to come off. everyone was looking at us wondering what was happening.
    i jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. he wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me up. "DARRYL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" i whisper yelled into his ear. "GEPPY! I LOVE YOU TOO!" he screamed. at this point everyone was looking at us. but we didnt care. all i cared about was seeing my best friend. and all he cared about was seeing his best friend.
     after only one minute of us hugging and him whispering little sweet nothings into my ear my sister came up to us with her phone out filming us. "kmh" she grunted to get our attention. he let go of me and i got off him. "so i see your badboyhalo?" my sister asked him looking him in his eyes as if she was looking for something. "yes i am." he told her.
     he put and hand out for her to shake it. she took his and hand and they awkwardly shook hands, "zak talks about you lots." she told him while winking at him. my face instantly got red and i looked away. "i do not.." i mumbled under my breath. she laughed at me. "well ill leave you both to it. zak call me when you want me back." she told me then walked off. "oh okay" i loudly said to her as she was walking off away from me and him.
     i turned to look at him but he was already looking at me. "hi Darryl.." i started. "hi Zak.." he started as well. i hugged him once again. right then and there was when i was safe. with him i felt complete and whole, i felt safe. "i love you" i told him. "i love you so much zak." he told me.
< hey guysssss :D how are you all? i hope your all great! emmmmm pls give me ideas for this one shot book lmao > < 610 words. this is unedited. 0.o