No Good For You

^Art by Azrioael on Twitter^ ^Song: No Good For You by Megan Trainer^ 

//toxic relationship, manipulation 

"I miss that happy friend that I had! You been acting so sad. Won't you come back?" 

The thoughts ran around freely in my head. 

So there is this boy. His name is Zak. He's your typical popular high school boy. He takes all of my time. But it's worth it. He makes me happy. 

Although he cheated on me, lied about many things to me, went places without telling me or lying, still love him. I always have. 

Oh his kiss is soft and sweet. 

He swept me off my feet. 

"He's no good for you!" "He's cheated on you Darryl!" My friends try and make me leave him. But it won't happen. 

"Your worth a lot of gold. I need you Dar. And you need me. Don't listen to your dumb little friends." Zak says. 

"He's no good for you!" More friends tell me. 

"Listen. Look at me. Don't listen to them." Zak grabs me. 

"That boys no good for you!" They yell in my ears. It seems almost like a wake up call. 

"Your way to good for them." Zak pleads. 

But I love Zak. And he loves me. Everyone has their flaws right? 

He's just right for me. 

He drives my favorite car. Just one more reason for us to be soulmates. 

"But he doesn't call you at night!" 

"I love you." Zak tells me over and over again. "I am always thinking of you. Your always in my head."

I invited him to eat over at my parents house on Christmas. Even my parents don't like him. 

"Better keep him away!" My mom yells at me.

"Baby." He grabs my chin. "I love you. You only need me." I look into his eyes. 

But his kiss is soft and sweet.

And he swept me off my feet. 

"He's no good for you!" Maybe they are right. 

"Your worth a lot of gold. I am better then you know. If you leave me I will never forgive you Darryl." He says. 

"That boy's no good for you." My friends say.

"That boy's no good for you." My parents say.

But I still stay with him. Why? Because he loves me. I have never really had someone that loves me like he dose. I am so lucky to have him.

"They are not friends Dar." Zak stares at me. 

"But he's such a gentleman!" I yell back. "You'll find out soon enough." They tell me. "What are you saying?" I argue back. "He called me yesterday. And he asked me on a date." I sighed. "Again..?" 

"Hi Darry." He finally answered the phone. "You tried to play me like a fool." I sighed. "And that's why I am calling you.." He laughed. "What are you talking about?" "Your kiss is soft and sweet. And you swept me off my feet. But your no good for me." I was crying now. Just letting the tears crawl out of my eyes.

"What?! I am perfect for you what are you talking about right now?" He 'sounded' offended. "Dar your worth so much gold. And I promise I am better then what everyone tells you. They are dumb." 

There it goes again. 

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't break up with him.." I breath out. 

"He's no fucking good for you Darryl!" My friends scream at me. 

But his kiss is soft and sweet. 

And he swept me off my feet.

"He's no good for you!" 

"I don't care if he says your worth a lot of gold! Your better then you know! He's no good for you!" They scream and yell at me. Why are they mad at me right now?

"Break it off. He's no good for you." They all say.

"But I can't." 

I can never see him cry. Or see him down. 

Even though he treats me bad sometimes, in the end he always tells me its okay. He always tells me I am better then everyone else. He tells me to listen to him. 

So I do.

I lost a lot of friends out of it.

But it doesn't matter. 

Because I have him. Even if he's no good for me. I still love him. 

And he still loves me. 

715 words<3 ILY DRINK YOUR WATER!!<3