Friends

Ugh. Every time I see you, you hug me like a bear. Everything you say I laugh. Even if it's not that funny. Maybe I am catching feelings? And I loved you from the start.

So when you say we are just friends I want to break down and cry.

But friends don't do the things we do. You don't know that people see the way you look at me. People always tell me things like "he likes you back!" "Ask him out already!" "Kiss him he'll kiss back."

But just in case you don't like me back, I am very sneaky with the ways I talk to you and the words I use. But I know I am so much more then just a friend too you.

When all of our friend group hangs out you don't kiss me. Or hug me like you do when we are alone. I wish you would though. But I don't bring it up.

Sometimes you will tell me "it's to late to hang out." Then you say you miss me.

I looked at you and knew I loved you. I knew from the start. So it breaks my heart when you say I am just a friend to you.

Because friends don't kiss. Friends don't flirt. Friends don't cuddle. Friends don't hold hands. Friends don't do the things we do.

But everyone knows you love me too.

But even if they tell you you love me back I try and be careful with the words I use. I feel like I am dying when I am around you. You make me so happy. Thank you. But I am so much more then just a friend too you. Oh I wish we were lovers...

You say I am just a friend to you. But friends don't do the things we do. We hug like a couple. We kiss like a couple. We hold hands like a couple. We act like a couple.

And everyone knows you love me too. But even if you do, I am going to be careful with the words I use. I die when I am around you.

I want to be so much more then a friend to you. A friend to you. A friend to you.

Sorry this is short. 401 words. NEW BOOK OUT! It won't change how much I update though :) have a good day bubs!