definitely not in love

"You have lost your cool dude. You like him, stop trying to hide it." Vurb yelled at me through the phone. I could barely hear his words as I would staring at the man in front of me. "No I'm not falling for him, so have mercy on me." 

Cause it's not romantic I swear. It's not romantic how I wake up from a dream about him gasping for air. It's not romantic how I always want him with me. 

I don't like him like that, he is my best friend. Best friends don't do the things I think of doing with him. 

Sometimes I just feel like my head is exploding, I can never stop thinking about him. About his eyes, his dimples, the way his face lights up when he talks about the things he loves. 

Although I dream of holding his hand every day, I could and would never tell him. So, I'll never admit to myself, I am in love with my best friend. 

"It's not love, I swear. It might be closer to despair." I said to vurb as we walked down the hall. "Yeah, you keep saying that to yourself Skeppy." He sighed. 
-
"May I have this dance?" The older man asked, putting out his hand for Skeppy to take. "Sure badboy." He grinned as Bad pulls him closer. And suddenly, it all sunk in. He was dancing with his best friend as their hearts were closer than they ever have been.

He looks up into the older boy's eyes and gets pulled into a trance. With the only thing on his mind being the boy right in front of him, he takes a step closer. A step closer to his face, a step closer with his feet, and a step closer to his lips. 

"Skeppy..?" 
-
Now as that it is just a memory, he can't stop thinking about it. Day and night. He can't get his mind off his best friend. 

He can't get his mind off the way he almost kissed his best friend. The way he so easily gets locked into his eyes. The way he keeps pushing his feelings down. But as time goes on, he's not sure this whole love thing sounds quite right. 

Cause it's not romantic how they get closer and closer as time goes on. It's not romantic how every time he sees his best friend, he thinks of holding his hand. It's definitely not romantic how every time he thinks of him, he gets a rocky feeling in his chest. 

"It's not love I swear." He promises himself. "It's probably just closer to despair." He whispers to himself as he stares at his best friend. He gets the same feeling in his chest as the boy looks back at him. They both smile, and Bad turns back around. 

--

AHHHHH SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT ONE, IM GETTING READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, KINDA SCARED #newschool

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE I LOVE THIS SONG AND I WANTED TO MAKE A QUICK LITTLE CHAPTER ABOUT IT. 

BY THE WAY, THIS SONG IS "despair" by Leo :D

okay, enough yelling, I love you and I hope you have an amazing day <3 thank you mwah 

548 words, unedited ily bye