The three times they were friends and the one time they werent.

HOLY FU- THANK YOU FOR FREAKING 7K READS I AM GOING TO CRY WHAT.

THANK YOU ALL OMG. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER AND STAY SAFE<3!

FOOD WARNING!  Listen to the song above! (repeat) By the way, this is really long so-

He's so pretty. Everything about him. The gap between his teeth. The way his golden locks sway in the wind. His emerald eyes. It's like he was brought down from heaven.

"Damn dude. You got it bad." Vurbs voice brought me back to reality. "W-what?" I barely studdered out. "You know what" He smirked. "Ask him out." He said stuffing his face with mashed potatoes.

A deep red crept up to my cheeks. I turned around from them. "Just ask him out already." I heard another voice behind me. "You don't understand." I sighed. "I understand that you both are hopelessly in love with each other yes."

I rolled my eyes at that. My eyes traveled back to him. How does he always look so amazing? "I'll never get a chance with him..." I mumbled under my breath.

Two weeks later.

"It's raining so hard outside," I murmured onto the freezing glass. "Yeah, it is." I felt him lean onto my back, resting his head on my shoulder. It set off fireworks in my stomach. "Hey." He said, pulling himself off my back.

"Yes?" I asked turning around to him. "We should go outside. In the rain." He smiled wide. "But it's raining...?" I questioned. "Yeah, that's the point silly!" He giggled. He grabbed my hand and pulled. I quickly got up. After a second I realized he was holding my hand.

My cheeks turned a nice rosy red. He pulled me outside into the rain. "Ah Bad!" I yelled. "It's freezing out here!" He let go of my hand and looked back at me, smiling. "Come in the rain with me!" He yelled over the loud noise of the drops hitting the ground.

"It's way too cold no way!" I stood under the shelter. He spun around in the rain. He looked amazing. He always looked amazing. He danced and ran in the rain. I smiled. "Fine!" I giggled, running out into the cold rain.

I instantly got drenched in water. I looked up to him, freezing. "Look what you did to me." I pouted. He rolled his eyes at this. "Come dance with me!" He yelled, pulling his arm out for me to grab. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

He pulled me close to him and started moving. He moved all around and pulled me out. He spun me with one arm and pulled me back into his chest. We giggled and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist. My breath hitched. 

We looked eyes. His emerald eyes staring into my soul. His warm breath hovered over my lips. He smiled, still looking me in the eyes. He pulled away letting go of my waist. He smiled and ran back into the house leaving me in the cold rain.

"Hey get back here you meany!" I yelled out, running after him. He giggled. We got back into the house. We were both almost out of breath. He laughed, looking up at me. I watched him walk over to me. "I love having you as a friend Zak." I felt my chest swell up. "Of course Darryl." I smiled sadly.

.

"Are you coming to my party tonight?" Zelk leaned against the lookers. "I don't know man. The last time I went to one of your party's it was a disaster." I sighed, looking at him. "It won't be like last time I swear." He smiled awkwardly. "I'll think about it," I said walking away.

I looked down to the ground. On one hand, I could have an amazing time with my friends, but on the other hand, something horrible could happen. Zelk is one of the most popular kids in the school, so everyone comes to his parties. It's just a house of a bunch of drunk teens. I sighed.