Sk-skeppy? Part One

Thank you @kkmsaturn ! Sorry I can't respond to you becuase I have to re-send my email and my email is acting up but thank you!
—————————————————————————————————————————
Bads P.O.V (also I am going to call Darryl bad and Zak skeppy becuase I dont know becuase lmao also this one is is really really long so I am going to make a part two sorry😳 oh and this isn't really how it went but emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm here you go😈)

"I miss skeppy.." I thought to my self. For some odd reason skeppy was still in the egg...sorry let me back you up.

Yesterday I was mining out a big space to but all of my builds. I saw something red coming out of the wall so I inspected it more. I walked over to it and mined out the wall it was stuck in. I mined the whole wall and found out it was a red egg. Weird huh?

I got a little closer, and felt something. Something not normal. All of the sudden I knew I had to keep this egg safe and sound. I would make sure NO ONE would touch it.

It's like it has this wired affect on me! So I called one of my really good friends, her name is Puffy. "Puffy!" I said. "Yes Bad?" She asked. "Hey can you come to the spider grinder?" I asked nicely. "Yeah sure what's up?" She questioned. "I have something to show you." I said.

'I hope she feels the same thing.' I thought in my head. A couple minutes later she arrived. "Okay I am here bad what did you want to show me?" She asked. "Follow me." I said walking off. She fallowed close behind.

"Bad whats that noice?" She asked. All of the sudden I heard a little scream. It was high pitched and low at the same time. "Uh I don't know actually." I said. "Mhm" she made a humming sound as a reply.

We walked over to the big red egg. "What is that?!" She yelled. "I don't know!" I yelled back. She started to mine it. "Hey hey stop that!" I yelled at her to stop. She stoped and looked at me. "Why would I? What is it Bad?" She asked her eyebrows knotting in confusion. "Well..I don't know but don't break it!" I yelled at her.

She took a step back from the egg. "Why?" She asked looking at the egg. "Just dont. I don't know what it is or where it came from but dont." I said. "Then what are we going to do with it?!" She yelled. "I don't know!" I yelled back.

"Whatever have fun with that." She said and walked off. I scuffed. "Whatever." I mumbled. "What was that?" She said turning around. "Nothing go on." I said annoyed. She walked off once again. "What am I going to do with you egg?" I asked no one.

A couple days later I was walking down the path to go to my house. But right before I got to Target I saw there was red vines everywhere on the store. I stopped and took a look at what the red vines where. "Hey it's part of the egg!" I yelled.

I soon called Puffy once again. "Hey Puffy I need you now." I said into the 'phone'. "What why?" She asked concerned. "Just come to Target and you will see for yourself." I said and hung up. I put the 'phone' back into my pocket where it came from.

I waited for her to show up. One minute later she was here. "Hey bad whats up?" She asked as she came running down the path. I didn't say anything and just pointed to the red vines. "Woah what is that?!" She yelled. "I don't know but I think it has something to do with the red egg we saw yesterday." I stated.

"Bad.." she started. "Yes?" I asked. "We have to keep the egg safe. As well as the these vines. We have to keep all of it safe. I can feel it." She said. I smiled. "Yes thank you." I said.

Soon Awesomedude and Dream came down the path as well. "Hey guys!" Dream yelled. Suddenly he saw the vines. "What the hell is that?!" He yelled. "Hey!" I said.

"It's part of the egg." Puffy said, I nodded. "What egg?" Awesomedude asked. "Follow us." I said. Me and Puffy took Dream and Awesomedude to the red egg. "What in the world is that..." Dream asked. "We don't know." Puffy said. Dream soon went to go mine it like Puffy once did. "Hey stop!" I run in front of Dream to keep him from mining it.

"Move." He said looking me in the eyes. "No!" Puffy came up behind him and pulled him away. "Stop dont mine it." She said. "Why can't I?" Dream asked confused. "We have to keep it safe!" I yelled defending the egg.

"What he said." Puffy said, letting go of Dream. "Bad what is it?" Awesomedude whispered into my ear. "I really don't know but we have to keep it safe..." I whispered back. "Whatever If I can't mine it I am leaving." Dream said walking out. "I'll help you guys keep it safe." Awesomedude said smiling. "Thank you!" Me and Puffy both said.
—————————————————————————————————————————
A couple days later I was with skeppy. "Hey Geppy!" I yelled. "Hia bad." He said. I smiled. "Oh I have to show you something!" I said happily. "Ooo what is it?" He asked. "Follow me." I brought him to the egg. 'Puffy should be here' I thought to myself.

"Hey stay here I am going to call Puffy." I said. "Okay be fast!" He said. I walked off and called puffy. "Meet me at the egg." I said once she answered the call. "Okay see you." She said and hung up.

I walked back over to Skeppy. "Let's go." I said walking off. He filled behind me. We made it to the egg just in time. Puffy was there waiting for us.

"Hey bad!" Puffy said. "Hi Puffy." I said. "Hi puffy!" Skeppy said. "Hiiii" she said. We walked into the room the egg was in. "Woah!" Skeppy said when he saw it. "What is it?" He walked over to it. "We don't know." I said. "Cool!" He said.

"Can I mine it?" He asked turning to look at us. "No!" Me and Puffy both said at the same time. "Oh okay why not?" He asked in confusion.

Part two will be out soon :) thank you everyone for everything🤍
1206 words. Un-edited