Kiss?

I AM BACK!!!!!!! Did you miss me🙄✋️MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE 🥰❤️

Zaks P.O.V
Darryl kissing me is normal. He kisses me on the cheek, the forehead, and in my hair. We sneak kisses whenever we can. When we are in the kitchen we kiss, when we are watching a show he kisses my cheek, when we are in the car, and when we are even just passing each other in the hall.

"Your not dating?" Vurbs voice rang through my headphones. "No? We just kiss sometimes." I replied. After I told Vurb that we kiss whenever we can, he started to ship us. He always says we should just date. He doesn't understand our friendship. We are too friends that kiss each other on the cheek maybe ten times a day. But that's normal for friends to do.

I was in the kitchen making some toast, when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Hi." He mumbled into my shoulder. "Hi." I looked up from my food. He lifted his head up, and turned me around to face him. "Hi" I smiled. "What are you doing?" He asked. He lowered his head and gently placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Making toast." I learned into his arms. "After you make your toast do you want to watch a movie?" He asked, looking at me with his green Emerald eyes. "Of course." He let go of my waist. I instantly felt cold. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah why?" "You shivered." He looked me up and down. "You cold?" He continued.

"No I am fine! Go pick out a movie!" I lifted my arms and pushed him away. "Okay." He lowered his head again, and kissed my 'cheek'. But instead of kissing my cheek I felt him kiss the side of my mouth. So close to my lips. He didn't notice and just walked off. I felt warmth spread to my cheeks. I turned around to the counter and put the bread into the toaster.

After I was done with my food, I walked over to the couch. The ground was loud. The wood under me kept making loud cracking sounds. Darryl heard and turned his head around. I kept walking over to him. He opened his arms and gestured for me to sit in his lap.

Oh did I mention that we cuddle? Well, we do. Sometimes when we get cold, or scared at night we will sneak into each other's rooms and sleep with the other. We cuddle on the couch, in our beds, and sometimes on the floor. Again, it's normal for us to cuddle. Or lay be each other.

I walked over to him and sat in his lap. "Hi bub." He said. "Hi" I answered. That was the end of that conversation. He wrapped his long, warm arms around my waist. I curled my legs up into a ball to get more comfortable. He moved his arm over to the remote and started playing the show. He wrapped his arms around me again. I felt a soft kiss on the top of my head.

"Fuck!" I yelled. The heater was broken. "What happened?!" Darryl yelled from across the house. "The fucking heater broke!" I yelled back. How did it even break?!

I was lying in my cold bed. It was freezing. I was shaking from the cold. I don't think I can sleep when it's this cold. I hate the cold so much. I like it when it's warm. And hot. But Darryl likes the cold. He likes the look of pants and sweaters. He likes being cold. I don't know why.

I creaking from behind me. The room slowly got brighter and brighter as the noise got louder. I sapped my head back around to see Darryl standing in the doorway. He walked over to my bed. I opened my arms and let him crawl in. He nuzzles his head into my chest. One of my arms are wrapped around his back, the other in his hair, slowly stroking his Carmel brown hair. He hums in delight.

I woke up with him in my arms. I sighed and took my arm of his waist. He grumbled into my chest. I slowly got out of his grip. I slipped out of the warm bed. I walked into the bathroom connected to my room. The hard tile floor was freezing cold. I swear my foot almost froze. "Zak?" I heard a muffled yell from my room.

I peaked my head back into my room. There he was on my bed. His hair was messy and his shirt was wrinkled. "Hi" I said softly. He lifted up his arms and moved his little fingers. His hands were motioning for me to come sit by me. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards him. I jumped into his arms. He laid me down on his chest. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to sleep a little bit longer?