songs >_<

Skeppy:  hey badboy

Skeppy: this song reminds me of u

Skeppy: https://youtu.be/JwB-iVAfnMo 

Badboy: lemme listen owo

Skeppy: ok tell me what u think after 

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Tounge Tied─⚪──────────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

take me to your best friend's house.

"Bad! Why can't we meet up this time?" He yelled at his computer. "Skeppy I already told you! I have family parties."  "Yeah, sure you do Bad." Skeppy says rolling his eyes."I really do!" 

Does he? No. But does he want to meet up with the person he is in love with? Also no. His feelings behind a screen were already too much, how would he deal with it in person. He doesn't want to find out.

I loved you then and I love you now, oh yeah.

It was after the drinking stream. The stream ended about ten minutes ago and everyone else left. It was only Skeppy and Bad now. "I love you Bad. You know that right? I always think of you. Every day all day." Skeppy slurred out. 

Bad flushed. 

"I-thank you Skeppy but I think it's time for be-" "And whenever you say I love you to me, I get this weird like rock feeling in my tummy." He giggles, cutting bad off. "Skeppy-I think it's time for bed." Bad struggles out.

"I don't want to sleep, I want to keep talking to you." "I always want to talk to you too Skeppy, but right now isn't the time. Shut down your computer and get some sleep please." Skeppy groaned. "Okay fine. I love you so much Badboy. Goodnig-" He yelled as the discord call disconnecting interrupted him. 

How was he supposed to take the news that his straight best friend who he is in love with gets butterflies around him? He doesn't know, so he ignores it. He also ignores the fact that he also gets butterflies around the other man.

don't take me tongue-tied.

Some nights get a little out of hand. The nights when they are both sleep-deprived and have had many more energy drinks than they should have. The nights when words slip out, the nights when things that shouldn't have been said, slip out. 

It was one of those nights. They were both in bed, both half asleep and sleep-deprived. They knew they were on the brink of falling asleep and didn't bother to hang up. They had been on the call for about three hours. 

"Skeppy?" Bad called out. "Yes?" "You know I love talking to you right?" He yawned. "Yes Bad I know." Skeppy laughed. "I might like talking to you a little too much." "What do you mean?" Skeppy asked, waking up a little more. 

"I think I'm in love with you. I have been for about seven months Skeppy." 

.. "What?" .. 

"Anyways, goodnight Skeppy. Sleep well you muffin head. I love you so much." He said as you could hear him turn around away from the phone. 

Skeppy didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to talk. His breath was gone and his heart felt as if it was about to run out of his chest. 

You could say he was tongue-tied. 

don't wave no goodbye. 

He was about to cry. It was after the meetup, and Bad was going home. All the way fucking home. They had spent the two weeks they had together by each other's side 24/7. It was the last hug, the last goodbye in real life. 

"Well," He paused. "I'll see you online then." Bad sighed sadly. "I love you Skeppy. So much. And I'll miss you so much too." Skeppy frowned. "If you'll miss me so much why don't you just move in?"

Bad's eyes and head shot up. "What?" "Move in with me. The last two weeks have been the best weeks of my life. Please Bad, I'll miss you so much." He offered. 

And that's how Badboyhalo moved into Skeppys house. 

marmalade, we're making out, oh yeah.

Sometimes they like to give each other kisses on the cheek. Sometimes they like to kiss each other on the forehead. But never on the lips. So when Bad leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he was more than surprised. 

"Mm good morning Skeppy." He whispered into the younger man's hoodie. "Goodmorning sleepy beauty, how did you sleep?" He smiled at the half-asleep boy. "Good." He said, lifting his head up to give the younger a peck on the lips.

While Bad acted as if it was nothing, as if it was normal, Skeppy was freaking out. 

'He just kissed me on the lips??' 'I didn't know we could do that?' 'Why did he do that and then act like everything was normal?' His head sang. 

Ever since that day, it became normal. It became a normal thing to kiss your best friend. It became normal to thing to make out some nights. 

take me to your best friend's house.

"Skeppy don't you think it's getting a little crowded in here?"  He asked with that smile that Skeppy could never say no to. "What do you mean? Like in the house? You want to move out?" Skeppy asked, frowning. 

"What no! I was just saying maybe we should look into a new apartment you know!" Bad assured the other man. "Maybe you're right.." Skeppy trailed off, looking around their apartment. 

And that's how Skeppy's most-liked tweet is now a picture of them with their new house in the background, while Bad is kissing his cheek, with the caption of "take me to your best friend's new house <3".

I loved you then and I love you now. 

They both had a little too much to drink tonight. They were at a friend's party, both hammered. "Skeppy?" Bad slurred out. "Yes, cutie?" He said back, also slurring his words. "What would you do if I asked you out?" He giggled. 

Skeppy turned red. "What..?" He asked, sobering up. "I said, what would you do if I asked you out you silly muffin!" Bad smiled. "Bad I would say yes of course." 

"Will you go out with me then? I've liked you for so long but it takes so much to ask someone out, but I feel better right now. Will you go out with me? You know.. be my boyfriend?" 

Skeppy screamed. Of course not on the outside, but on the inside, he was dying. "Yes, Badboyhalo I will go out with you." He smiled as he closed the gap between them. 

And while that is a memory now, with two years into their relationship, they both remember it word by word. 

--

"Wow Bad." Skeppy rolled his eyes. "What?" Bad laughed. "You know I am taller than you, everyone knows this already Skeppy!" "Yeah well you would think two years later, I would be taller but look where we are now." He sighed. "It's okay cutie, you're meant to be short so I can give you forehead kisses easily!" Bad giggled. 

"I love you Badboy." "I love you more Skeppy."

--

HEY GUYS, I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS IT TOOK OVER FREAKING LIKE 3 HOURS >_<

ANYWAYS IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING, SCHOOL HAS BEEN A LOT AND I HAVE NEW FRIENDS :D

AND THIS REALLY CUTE PERSON MY NEIGHBOR SENT ME A NOTE AND SAID THAT THEY LIKE MY PRIDE FLAG AND MY HAIR OMG OMG

THEY SAID THEY ARE HAPPY KNOWING THAT THERE IS A QUEER PERSON AHHH

ANYWAYS IM SUPER EXCITED THAT I'M GETTING THIS CHAPTER OUT

I MISSED YOU GUYS! 

HAVE A GOOD DAY, DRINK WATER, BE NICE, AND READ SKEPHALO :D!

I love you, have a good day/night <3 

1016 words <3