I trust you

Skeppy: can i tell you anything bad ?

Badboyhalo: Yes of course Skeppy, what's up? Are you ok

Skeppy: yeah, just uh

Skeppy: jesus fuck this is so hard

Badboyhalo: Language! Are you sure you are ok

Skeppy: can you call, you don't have to talk just let me talk

Badboyhalo: Yes but if this is a troll I swear Skeppy.

Skeppy: it's not I promise

Skeppy started a call, 10:28 pm

He wasn't so sure what was such a big deal, but Skeppy never acted like this so he stayed quiet. He waited and waited, listening to the sound of the other's breath.

"I have felt like this for a long fucking time and I am just now realizing what it is. This is so hard dude," He trailed off, his voice getting lower.

Bad still stayed quiet, not saying one word. "I am not a girl Bad. I have never been a girl or even felt like one, I am a boy." The words came out jumbled and hard to understand.

He still didn't dare make one noise.

"I am transgender, I have been for a long time or at least I have felt like this for a long ass time. I hate my birth name, I hate my chest, I hate my long hair, I hate being and feeling like a girl. I am old enough now that I know what it is, so here is me telling you. I am trans."

He whispered out the last part, so happy he got it off his chest. He had known for so long, but this was the first time he was coming out to anyone. And mostly to himself.

"I support you Skeppy. Of course, I do, I always will and always have. Thank you for telling me. I love you so much that words can't even explain." Bad explained. 

Skeppy let out a sigh, a breath he was holding in ever since they started the call. Ever since he knew. 

"Thank you so much Bad, you don't know how much that means to me. Thank you, god, I can't." He was laughing and smiling so hard all at the same time. So many emotions were taking over him.

"How long have you felt like this for?" 

"Since I was a teenager I think, but I'm not sure. I just know I'm not a girl," He laughed. He laughed and cried and smiled because someone was telling him the truth for once. 

"Thank you Bad."

"I'm proud of you." Bad's voice sounded funny, almost like he was crying too.

"This year has been so hard, figuring everything out and how I feel has been the worst I swear." 

"Can I tell you something since you told me?" Bad asked.

"Yes, of course!"

"I am pansexual." His voice was slow and still with hope, whispering into the dark of his room only lit up by his overheated phone.

"I am sorry if I like took away your coming out, but I just wanted to tell you. I thought this was a good time." Bad laughed a little.

"No! I am so proud of you Bad, thank you for telling me. How long have you been Pansexual for?" Skeppy sounded proud, because well he was. He was so proud of himself and his best friend. 

"A really long time. Since I was very little maybe?" He paused, sighed then continued. "I thought I was bisexual for a long time, but after a little research I realized I don't care what gender you are, why would I? I love people for their personalities, nothing else really matters to me."

He sounded proud of himself.

"That's amazing Bad! I love you."

"I love you too and thank you. So what are your pronouns? And the name?" 

Skeppy's heart couldn't take all of this love. His stomach was filled with a warm feeling and it felt as if his heart was beating so loudly in his chest that someone from a mile away could hear it.

"My pronouns are he/him, and my new name is Zak. But call me Skeppy too." He was smiling so hard by now his cheeks hurt, they hurt in a good way, an amazing way.

"Okay. My pronouns are he/him as well, and my name is Daryl. Also Badboyhalo, hi Zak." And just with those words and Bad's calming voice, he broke down.

He covered his mouth with his hands, but the noises escaped. "Oh no Skeppy! Don't cry, I love you." 

"I am so happy right now. These are only happy tears I promise." He continued sobbing, the soft pillow under his head getting soaked in the process.

"Good!"

They both were so happy. So so happy. 

"Thank you for trusting me with that Zak," Bad said, smiling even though he knew his best friend couldn't see him.

"Of course I trust you, thank you for trusting me." He laughed a little and Bad joined along, they laughed until it hurt. 

They smiled until it hurt. 

"I trust you."

gosh... i wanna cry. i am trans and this hits right in the heart, if you are lgbtqia, please know I love you. I love you and so many others do as well, you are important and loved. you are special and valid, thank you for being yourself! 

always stay true to yourself and others. love yourself even if you think you can't. i am so proud of you <3

also sorry this is so short, I just wanted to post but I have no ideas, PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS !!  also canon mtf skeppy and pan bad :P 

I love you all, goodnight !!