Dance

"Hey Skeppy!" Bad calls out, running down the hall. The younger turns around causing Bad to stop in a halt. "Yes Badboyhalo?"

"Do you maybe want to be partners with me for the math project? I saw you didn't have one and I thought maybe..." He trailed off, looking away from the man next to him.

"Hmmm..let me think about it." He smirks, Bad rolls his eyes. "Yes or no you muffin head." "Yes I will."
---
"Hey give me that back skeppy!" Bad yells, causing everyone to look at them. "Boys! Quiet down!" She yells at them. They smile at each other.
--
"I ordered it!" The shorter yelled as he ran from Bad. "No you did not! You better not have!" He yelled back, running around the couch. "I ordered it badboyhalo! Be ready for your 14 pizzas!"
--
"I can't believe you actually ordered 14 pizzas Skeppy. What are we even going to do with all of these?" He asked, while starting at all the pizzas on the table. "We could..maybe have a party?" He said. Bad looked up at him.

"Who would be invited? And at my house or your house?" He asked. "We could invite people like Dream, Sapnap, George, Tommy, Tubbo, and Puffy. And it would be at your house since all the pizzas are here already." He suggested, giggling.
--
As everyone flooded into the house, the more pizza got eaten. And what soon started as a small pizza party turned into almost the whole school coming. As more and more people came through the door, the more bad got stressed.

"Skeppy what if they ruin something of mine? What if someone eats something they aren't supposed to? What if someone gets hurt?" He went on. "Hey bad look at me." Skeppy lightly grabbed his chin and turned it to look at him.

"It's okay bad breath. If anything really gets out of hand we can just kick everyone out." Bad smiled at the gesture. "Yeah I guess your right."
--
"Let's dance!" Someone yelled over the blasting music. "Yeah let's dance!" Bad and Skeppy turned to each other. Skeppy raised his eye brow at the older, getting up from his seat and raising a hand out to him. "Will you be my dance partner?" He asked politely. "Yes I will." Bad rolled his eyes.
--
The two danced around the crowd, with their funky moves. "Yeah get it bad!" Skeppy called out. Bad flushed.
--
The mood slowed down a little bit, as the music started getting slower as well. Everyone around them started dancing slower. "Bad?" He looked up to Skeppy. "Yes?" "Everything is slowing down for you too right?" Bad giggled. "Yes."

"Okay good I though I was losing my mind or something." He smiled. Looking around, seeing everyone slow dancing with each other. He turned his head back, giggling.

Bad quirked an eyebrow. "What's your deal Mr. Giggles?" Skeppy smiled at the stupid name. "Wanna slow dance?" He asked, pulling his hand out for Bad to take it. "Yes." Bad said as he interviewed their fingers.

Skeppy pulled bad closer with a hand on his waist. The older leaned over and rested his head in the crook of Skeppys neck. They started to slowly move in sync with fast beating heartbeats.

They swung back and forth with everyone around them. All though they were in a room full of people, it felt as if they were the only two on earth in that second. As they held each other, heart beats were rising and feelings as well.
--
"How was the dance with Bad?" Skeppy looked up to his friend. "Wha-" His voice cracked. "What?" He cleared his voice. "I saw you two dancing to a slow song. A slow song." He repeated.

Skeppys checks got a red tint. He looked away, looking down at his food. "It was nothing. Best friends can slow dance." He stated. "Yeah sure they can Skeppy."
--
"Vurb is getting on to us." The shorted said as he sat by Bad. "What did he say?"   "He saw us slow dancing and said best friends don't do that." Bad looked at the ground. "Why can't we just tell them?"

Skeppy looked over at his boyfriend. "I don't know I just.." He trailed off, looking any where but Bads face. "Tell me. I am so done! I hate being closeted. It sucks!" He yelled.

"I know bad but I just am not ready okay? Can you just respect me?" Bad rolled his eyes. "No. I am done. We have been closeted for almost 9 months!" The younger went quiet, looking away again. "I am leaving." Bad said as he stood up.

"Either you figure out how to tell everyone, or we are done."
--
The house was loud with flashing lights. Him and bad are still in a fight. He is going to fix that.
--
"Hey can I go on the stage? Me and my boyfriend are in a fight and I really need to make it up to him." He slurred out, a little intoxicated. "Sure have at it." Wilbur said. He smiled, walking onto the stage.

Suddenly everyone was looking at him. Everyone. "Okay hey everyone!" He almost yelled into the mic, grabbing everyone's attention. "Hey guys." He softly smiled.

"I am really sorry to interrupt but I need to get something off of my chest." He scanned the rows of people, finding his boyfriend. "There is this person. I am in love with them. I literally love them so much it hurts. They make me so happy and feel so loved."

He scanned the rows again. "And I have been scared to tell people because of their gender. And it makes a bad person I know I know, but I am deeply in love with this person." He sighed, looking over at Vurb, who was looking at him with cerious eyes.

He turned his head to his boyfriend. "I am in love with Bad. He makes me so happy and with him I feel like everything is okay.." He smiled. "I have so many things I love about him, I love his smile, I love his laugh, I love his soft hair, I love his cuddles, and I love his lips."

"I just wanted everyone to know." He smiled awkwardly, walking off the stage.

He felt warm arms wrap around his lower back. He turned around. "Oh hi bad." He smiled, hugging his lover back. "I love you." Bad slurred out, his mouth pressed on Skeppys hoodie. "I love you more."
--
"I knew they were dating!" Vurb yells as Skeppy walks off the stage.
--

Hi guys owo it's me Asteir, I am sorry I haven't been updating my life is kinda goo goo rn, but I am camping right now so I won't be able to answer any comments or anything unless I get internet😏

But thank you! I love you !! <3

1155 words<3.