Sometimes

I am 19 with a one-bedroom apartment and one friend. My parents live across the country and never reach out, and I don't have a partner. It's just boring at this point.

As I pulled into the shop's parking lot, I saw the same car again. This one guy, his name is Darryl, and he comes every Wednesday and Friday. I have no clue why, I asked him and he responded with "Maybe you'll find out one day."

What does that even mean?

He has emerald green eyes, dark brown hair, and is always wearing a hoodie with red down the middle and black on the outside. Although it's almost 80 degrees outside, he never takes that hoodie off.

He sometimes comes with friends, but most of the time he comes alone. He either gets a blueberry muffin or gets a black coffee. Sometimes both.

When he first ordered black coffee, I was very confused.
-
"Can I please get a black coffee and one blueberry muffin?" The green-eyed man asked while pulling out his money. "Just one black coffee and a blueberry muffin?" I repeat. "Yes please." He smiles, putting the money on the counter.

He has one of the brightest smiles I have ever seen. "What's a name for that?" I asked, pulling out and a sharpie. "Bad." I looked up, confused. "Yeah I know, weird name, I get that a lot." He laughs.

I smile and write "badboyhalo" on the cup. "That will be right out for you."

And ever since that day, he only comes Wednesday and Friday. He always gets one blueberry muffin and or a black coffee.

-

It has been almost three months since he last came in. In the span of those two months, we made small talk, gave numbers, and hung out.

That same guy is now my best friend. We play minecraft, watch sunsets, and go to theme parks together. You know, the normal best friend things?

But other then that, sometimes we kiss.

On the cheek.

Sometimes we cuddle, sometimes we say we are dating, sometimes we flirt, sometimes we dance in the rain. But of course, we do it as a joke.

Its always a joke. Never something more.

Eventhough sometimes I wish it was something more. Sometimes I wish that we could do those things romanticly. But, only sometimes.

Sometimes my brain takes me to things I don't really want to think about. Like holding hands with him. Or kissing him.

On the lips.

Although he dosent know that. And I doubt he ever will.
-
"So how are you and your boyfriend doing?" Vurb asks, leaning on the counter. My head shoots up. "Boyfriend?" My eyebrows furring in confusion.

"You know? That badboy? Whats so bad about him anyways?" He asks, toying with the napkins on the counter. "First of all, hes not my boyfriend-"

'But you want him to be.' The voice in my head screams.

"And second of all" I clear my throat. "Hes not necessarily bad, thats just what people call him. Badboyhalo." I say, the snarkyness tolling off my tounge.

"I was jo-" "Hey Geppy!" He walks up to us. "Speaking of the devil." I roll my eyes playfully. "Hey!" He yells at me. I smile back at him.

"So bad, how are you and Skeppy doing? You know making ou-" "And here is your order Vurb. Enjoy." I yelled cutting him off, pushing his coffee tward him. "Okay okay, Mr. Skeppy."

"I have gotta go annoy Finn. Have fun loverbirds." He smiles, walking out the door. I turn to bad. He has his head down, looking at the counter. "So whats up? Did you want to order anything or are you just here to see me?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Here to see you." He looks up at me. "Im going to be off my shift in about 14 minutes. Are you okay to wait?" I ask, looking at the clock then back at him. "Yeah im fine with that!" He giggles, standing up and going to sit down at one of the tables.

After about 14 or so mintues, I walk over to his table. "Hi badboy." I sit down on one of the chairs. "Hi skeppy." "So what are you going to take me to do?"

"Well I wanted to go see a movie?" He smiles, asking me. "Yes that sounds fun." I smile sweety back.
-

"That was the best movie ever! I loved how they added the new characters!" I yelled out, as we were walking back to the car.

"True! And I also loved the affects they added." Bad said, smiling. We split up, going on different sides of the car. As we both sat down and closed the doors Bad turned on the car.

"I had a lot of fun Bad." I said calmly, pushing my hand out to his and interlocking our fingers. He looked to our hands then back up at me before speaking. "I had a lot of fun to Skeppy."

I looked at his lips as he looked at mine. After seconds of silence I spoke up. "Can I kiss you?" I could see his cheeks get red and his green eyes light up.

He slowly nodded. He put his other hand on the side of my face as we both leaned in. Seconds later I could feel his lips on mine.

Sometimes I just cant resist the urge to kiss my best friend.
--

AYO THIS IS GAY

okay thank you for all the reads guys<3!! It really really really means so much to me :(<3 /pos.
thank you i love you all<3!!
947 words
<33 ilya mwah
Also this isnt edited because i didnt do it on my computer 😨🤞