Blind.

OMFG. OMFG. 3K???? THANK YOU?! WTF!? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THIS HAS GROWN SO MUCHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAA ILY ILY ILY THAFDJSJFHDASJFDHSAJFDSJ

Art by heishikeki on twitter :) 

Bad has been hanging out with Quackity a lot lately. Every morning I wake up and he's walking out the door. Every night I go to sleep and hear the door opening at 2 am. They hang out every single day. I am not jealous though. I wouldn't be jealous. I can't be jealous. 

Because every night bad crawls back to me. Back in our bed. Back to our house that we share. I know he loves me. 

At least I think he loves me. At least I hope he loves me. Dose he love me? 

We don't see each other anymore. I wish we did. But he's with Quackity. And Quackity makes him happy. So I will let them be. 

But more and more people have been telling me that Quackity and Bad are close. They tell me they always hold hands. They tell me sometimes they see Quackity sneak a quick kiss to Bad's cheek. But friends do that right? 

At least I like to tell my self that. I like to tell my self that they are just friends. Because bad loves me. 

He loves me and only me. He likes me because he gives me kisses on the lips. He likes me because he hugs me at night. He loves me because he's my boyfriend. 

Well uh I like to tell my self that. We never talk about feelings. I know that I am in love with him. I think he's in love with me. 

At least I like to hope. 

But I guess we aren't really a couple. But I think we are. And what I think is always true. Bad tells me that. He tells me that everything I think is true. He tells me that everything I say is true. He tells me that everything I do is worth it.

It was about 3 in the morning. I heard the door open again. 

Why am I awake? 

I can't sleep without him. Trust me. 

I hear the noises of him walking around the house. I can hear his loud shoes walking on the floor. 

I waited for him to walk through our door and give me a big hug from the back. I waited for him to come and cuddle me. 

But it never happened. He never came through our door and give me a hug from the back. 

After waiting for at least five minutes I got fed up. I groaned. I quickly sat up. All the blood rushed to my head and made me dizzy for a second. I walked out the door. My feet were so cold. The floor was so cold. My heart was so cold. 

Why didn't he come and lay by me? Was that even him in the house? 

I stepped into the living room and saw him. He was laying on the couch. Sleeping. He didn't come up to lay by me. I walked up to him. He looked tired. So I left him be. 

I walked back up to my bedroom and laid down. Maybe he's getting tired of me? I really hope he isn't. I love him with all my heart. I love with with every breath I breath. I love him with every bone in my body. I can't lose him. I will make sure I never ever lose him.

I woke up the next day to him gone again. I don't see him anymore. I don't see his goofy smile anymore. I don't get to see his pretty face anymore. Why? Because of Quackity. 

Quackity replaced me. And I am not to happy about that. How can I get rid of him? No, no, bad is happy and I am happy for him. 

It was around 1 pm when he walked through the door. I quickly turned around the face him. He looked different. He had a love smile on his face and flowers in his hand. Then his eyes drifted to my face. He suddenly stood up straight and stopped smiling. 

"Hey Skeppy." He said walking over to me. "Hey bad" My eyes followed him to where he sat down on the other side of the table. "Where have you been lately?" I know. Out with your new best friend. "Oh uh, out with Quackity messing around you know?" He smiled. My hearted melted. 

Suddenly all my jealousy and pain was washed away by that smile. "Yeah I understand." "Hey you should come hang out with us some time!" He yelled happily. I cringed. "Yeah that would be so fun Bad!" No it won't. 

He smiled, and held the flowers up to his nose and took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. "Oh uh, what are those flowers from? Did you pick them up on your way back?" I asked. "No Quackity gave them to me!" My eye twitched. "He gave them to you?" I repeated.

"Yeah..?" He slowly said, his voice getting lower. "Why did he give them to you? Is it a celebration or something? Or did he just give them to you to give them to you? Did you ask for them?" I asked, my voice raising in the process. 

"He just gave them to me! Isn't that so nice of that little muffin head?" He smiled once again. But this time it was more then just a smile. It was a little pink on his cheeks too. 

"Yeah that's really nice of him." I said dryly. The jealousy was taking over my voice and my thoughts. No I am not jealous of them. Bad loves me. Dose he?

"Hey do you love me bad?" I asked. "Uh yeah I do why are you asking me if I love you?" His said,  voice cracking. That broke me. "Oh no worries just because you have been hanging out with Quackity a lot recently." His eyes lit up.

"Hey did you hear?" He asked me happily. "Hear what?" I asked, my head tilting to the side a little bit. 

"He asked me out! That's why I have these flowers!" He yelled. His eyes lit up. His blush that he had. The flowers that were in his hands. The reason he didn't sleep with me last night. "Uh what?" I asked sourly. "He asked me out Skeppy!"

"You said no right? Right?!" I yelled. "No...I said yes.." His smile turned into a frown. Maybe it was because I was yelling. Maybe it was because he just told me he cheated on me. Maybe it was becua- "Why are you so mad that I said yes?" He asked. My stomach felt like it was doing flips. 

"Because we are dating!" His face fell. Everything around us stopped. "What did you just say?" He asked. "We are dating! So why did you say yes to going out with him?!" I repeated. 

"We aren't dating..." He lowly said. I broke. Everything around me was in slow motion. "What the fuck do you mean we aren't dating?!" I could see him tense up. "We never dated Skeppy.." He said.

I felt like I wanted to throw up. I wanted to throw up. I need to throw up. I was going to throw up. My stomach felt so horrible. I felt weak. I felt like my whole world came crashing down. 

"I don't like you like that."

1244 words :')