ex-boyfriend

<hey bubs how are you all today? i hope your all great <3. this story has angst. if you are sensitive on these topics please skip. TW! TRIGGER WARNING!>
"Zak we need to talk." Darryl comes into my room and asks me to talk. "mhm okay.." i walk out of the room following right behind him. 'what do we need to talk about? am i in trouble?' i thought to my self as we were walking. he takes me to the couch and we both sit down. "so zak.." he starts but does not finish. "whats wrong babe?" i ask him. silence "you okay?" i ask him once again after he does not answer me the first time.
     "look Zak." he started. 'uh oh this cant be good' i thought to my self once again. "i love you so much zak. you know that. but.. i-i dont think we w-will work out...." he told me unsure of his own words. he looked as if he was about to cry. "w-w-what?" i asked him my voice cracking. "i am so sorry..." he told me.
[ Darryls POV. how bout that >:D]
he looked so sad. i was so sad as well. but it had to be done. i wasnt in love with him like i should be. i didnt love him. he loves me and thats what is paining me. i know that he loves me with all his heart. witch breaks mine. but i dont love him. hes amazing and handsome but i just dont love him. "its not your fault i promise." i took a deep breath. "i just dont love you." i told him.
     "you dont love me.....?" he asked. his eyes were wet and full of cold tears. it pained me so much to look at him. he looked mad and sad and jealous and all of the above. "i am so s-sorry.." i told him. "but we have been together for years now. and you tell me this now?!" his voice started to get louder by the second. "i am sorry..." i stoped to think. "but we dont work well.." i said finishing my sentence i started. "i just dont love you the way you love me." i told him.
     i tear slid down my cheek. i felt as if this was all slow motion. i didnt love him. but then why did this hurt me so much? "i really thought i would marry you one day.." he looked away from me with tears still running down his cheeks like a waterfall. "zak..." i started but he cut me off. "no save it. i get it Darryl you dont love me." he sighed. "but why now? why was i now enough?" he asked me with fear in his voice. "zak you were enough...i just...i just...cant.." i told him. "no i clearly was not enough for you. why are you doing this now? when did you know you didnt love me...?" Zak asked him with a tear sliding down his face. "Zak i promise i do love you. i just cant do this anymore. i am so sorry.." Darryl told him. he wiped the tear off the sad mans face with his thumb.
     "okay well ill leave." Zak said looking Darryl in the eyes. "okay.."

LMAO I LIKE HOW I SWITCHED POV LIKE THE LAST SECOND SORRYYYYYYTYY PFFFTTTT AHAHHWJEHWHWIEKRSJW
ANYWAYS.......I HATE THIS SORRRRRYYYYYY
BUT EMMM HAVE A GOOD DAY GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK BYE BUBS