Sk-skeppy? Part Three

Not my art ^^^^^^^ Thank you all for 400 views!!!! I love you all so so much! Have an amazing day please <3
Zaks P.O.V

The egg did something to me. I don't know what but it definitely did something. I felt like I had to love it? I don't know, honestly. But I had to get far away from bad.

But to be honest him kissing me made me feel wierd..whatever it's nothing. Right now I was running from bad and Puffy. Why were they trying to catch me anyways? Also I turned red?

I know for a fact that it was the egg. But why did I turn red? I felt almost possessed? Like I couldn't take control over myself.

My legs kept running. I heard little muffled voices behind me. They were yelling for me to stop. "Skeppy please!" I headed bad yelled for me. I almost stopped. But I didn't. Well I couldn't.

I ran past the the Church Of Prime, and I ran past Erets Palace. I ran through the forest. After all of that they were still following me! They weren't trying to kill me but they were trying to get to me.

I finally stopped. I had to stop I was getting out of breathe. "Skeppy!" I heard Bad yell for me. "Hey!" He came up to me. I just stared at him. I didn't move. Or talk. "Geppy..?" He almost whimpered.

"What?" I asked flatly. "You okay?" He asked gently. "Yeah." I answered. I turned around and started making my new house. I didn't want to live with bad anymore. I started mining out a mountain for my new house. "What are you doing?" I heard puffy ask from behind me.

"Making a new house. Want to help me?" I asked. "Yeah sure!" She yelled happily. She started to mine out the mountain with me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw bad watching us with tears treating to spill out his eyes.

"Can I live with you?" Puffy asked me while still mining. "Yeah sure." I answered. Bad walked over to us. "Can I live with you guys too?" Bad asked us. "Hmh.." I thought of loud. I turned around to face him. "No." I Said flatly.

I turned back around and kept mining. "Wh-what?" I heard bad ask sadly. "I only want Puffy to live with me. Sorry." I replied. "Oh okay.." He mumbled. He slowly walked away.

Half of me felt bad and the other felt nothing for my best friend.

After me and Puffy were done clearing out the mountain, we started to decorate the new house. Then I heard a knock from the door. I walked over to the dark oak door. I opened it to see Bad standing there. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey can I come in please..?" He almost whispered. "Sure." I moved to the side so he could come in. He soon walked in. "I like it!" He said, looking around the new house. Puffy was still decorating it. "Live with us" I said.

He turned around to look at me. "Really?" He asked happily. "Sure." I walked down the hall me and Puffy made earlier. "My room," I pointed to an empty room. I turned around. "Puffs room," I said pointing to the room across from mine.

"Okay!" Puffy said. "Where do I live..?" Bad asked. I walked forward, and past him. I pointed to a little small room on the other side of the house. "What?!" He yelled.

"What's wrong?" I turned around to look at him. he huffed. "Nothing." He walked into his room and started designing it, me and puffy did the same. We all walked out at the same time. "Done." We all said at the same time. "Can we come look at yours bad?" Puffy asked nicely. "Sure!" He said happily.

We all walked down to his room. "Here it is!" He pointed into his room. Around his room there was a bed, a crafting table, a chest, and a big blue head on the wall?

"Bad..." I heard puffy whisper. "Who's that bad?" I asked pointing to the big blue head on his wall. "One of my dearest friends..." He said lowly. "Who?" I asked again. "No one..." He said again. "Okay whatever." I said.

I was about to walk out then bad starting talking. "I miss him. He was amazing. Then something happened." I stopped walking. "I love him..." He said. "Who?" I asked, not turning around. "No one..." I turned around to see him crying.

<HIIIII SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS😭SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AKBDKADBF> 780 words.