how friends feel, right?

February 23, 2016

I hate Badboyhalo. I hate the way he never swears, I hate the way he always says muffins and other stupid things. If I had one wish in the whole world, it would be to shut him up. I couldn't help but think that his persona is a fake, which it probably is.

My eyes felt like they were going to pop out from the bright screen. It was around 4:30 in the morning, and I was watching Badboyhalo's old streams. Why you might ask? Because I just wanted to try and find out what people see in him. He's unfunny, he's too nice, and he tries too hard.

I wasn't on my main account which was Skeppy because he would know who I am. Of course, I'm not the most famous person on Youtube, but he would still know. I have donated to him a few times saying hello just for laughs. I decided to do it again.

I typed in what I wanted to say to him and pushed close. A few seconds later, my 2 dollar donation went in. "Oh Jolly204, thank you for the dono!" He said, not even reading what I had to say. It made me fucking mad. Why did he not read out the dono? Does he know it's me and he's trying to avoid me?

I tried again, donating the same amount and saying the same thing. A few seconds later, "Oh thank you again Jolly204. You should invite Skeppy on?" He read it out finally and sighed again. "I would but he is probably busy!" He laughed, then went right back to whatever the fuck he was doing.

Why did he lie? We haven't even talked one on one in a long time, why would he know I was busy? Whatever. What the fuck do I care.

July 6, 2018

2:34, Saturday: Badboyhalo: Hey Skeppy! Want to maybe get online and we can play some wool wars?

5:12, Monday: Badboyhalo: Uh want to play now :D?

I sighed. Why was he trying to play with me? Maybe if I just got on, and played a couple of games he would stop annoying me.

5:13, Monday: Skeppy: yeah sure dude. what server?

We played a couple of games. He called me and despite not wanting to answer, I still did. It was so annoying having to listen to his cute voice the whole time, it was distracting. He is so annoying.

9:53, Monday: Badboyhalo: That was so fun! Can we play another time?

"Holy shit." I gasped when I saw the time that we had been playing, how had I been able to talk to him for that long?

9:53, Monday: Skeppy: yeah!! see u later muffin

Why did I say that?

March 18, 2019

We had been getting closer, and I started to realize that he was not that bad. He could be better, saying muffin 24/7, and oh my goodness was sort of getting to my brain. I also started to realize that I could troll him to let out my anger on him. It was so fun seeing him get so angry, his voice when he got angry was so funny.

May 7, 2019

"Are you done Skeppy?" He sighed into the mic, and a weird-ass feeling went straight to my stomach. I have been feeling that way around him lately, and it feels so weird. I have never felt like that around anyone. Maybe it's just hate or annoyance. Probably, right?

"No dude! Let me just lava kill this one kid." I laughed, killing a random player by dumping lava on them. It was another troll I was doing on his server, maybe for the 2nd time this week. "I am banning you, bye-bye Skeppy." He giggled, and it happened again. I coughed, trying to get rid of the feeling.