Sleepover

TW: ⚠️Panic Attack⚠️ Thank you will_diamond for the request :) go follow them :D its kinda long buckle up kįdś👹😈 and thank you all so so much for 200 views! It means the world to me. <3

Zaks P.O.V
Everyone was going to meet up today. You know everyone from the Idots? Yeah we were all meeting up. My and bad already lived with each other so it wasn't a big deal.

"Bad!" I yelled out to my roommate. "Yes Geppy?" He asked from the other side of the house. "COMMMEEEE HEREEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE!!" I whined. "FiNe!" His voice cracked. I laughed at it.

I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer by the second. He came around the corner and folded his arms. "What do you want." He asked with a stern voice. "The Idots are coming over for a sleepover tonight." I turned around to look him in the eyes. "What why didn't you tell me?" He speed-walked over to where I was sitting on the couch, and sat down by me.

"You didn't ask." I said. "We-well you could- whatever. What time are they coming?"
He asked me with his arms still folded. "Mmmmmmmmmmm 30 minutes." "OH MY GOODNESS! LETS CLEAN UP THE HOUSE A BIT!" He yelled. I laughed.
—————————————————————————————————————————
Maybe 40 minutes later I was sitting on the couch playing games on my phone and checking Twitter. Then I heard a knock on our door. "BAD THEY ARE HERE!" I screamed. He was in the kitchen so I know he heard me. (You can just imagine what the house looks like in your head, have fun with that :))

Bad came rushing down the hall to where I was in the living room. "Hello anyone there?" I heard a muffled voice out side the door. I went to go open it. And there was Vurb, Zelk, Finn and Spifey! "Hey guys so good to see you all!" I opened the door and singled for them to come in. "How are you guys?" Bad asked as they were all coming in.

They replied with things like "Good!" And "Great!"

We all sat down on the couch. "What's up?" Vurb asked me and Bad. "Uh nothing." Bad said. "Just bad being moody like always." I hit his arm softly. "Hey!" He yelled at me. We all started laughing. He eventually started laughing along with us.

We discussed what to do and eventually got to the topic of watching scary movies. "I don't want to!" Bad said. "Come on Bad!" I whined. "No Geppy I don't like scary movies." He turned his head, pouting. "It's okay Bad, your boyfriend will keep you safe don't worry." Vurb said smiling. I felt a the warm blood creeping up my face. Same with Bad.

"Hey!" I yelled still red. They all started laughing. I looked away flustered. "Come on yo-you know it's true!" Finn said through his laughter. "Whatever. Let's watch the movies." I said. Bad was to embarrassed to noice we were watching horror movies.

"I'll get the popcorn!" I said. I got up to go get the popcorn. From the kitchen I heard them fighting about what to watch. I chuckled at their stupidity. Once the popcorn was done I put it in a bowl and walked back into the living room. Everyone was on their own part of the couch but bad. Finn was on the left side of the couch and Spifey on the right, and Vurb in the middle of them.

Bad was on the ground in front of Vurb. I sat by Bad. "Hi Geppy.." he said quietly. "Hi bad." I said sitting down. We all got comfortable and started the movie. It was called "Us". It was about these people who had clone like things. But the clones were trying to kill them. (I recommend the movie).

30 minutes in it started to get scary. Every little thing bad would jump on. (MY MIND IS SO DITRY LMAO HELP ME ajsnjsjansjsj😭) Even if it was like an animal on the screen. I grabbed his hand but made it so no one would see. He looked back at me and intertwined our fingers together.

He calmed down a lot after I held his hand. He still jumped and was still scared, but it really helped him.

But what I didn't notice was near the end of the movie his breath started to get heavier and heavier as time went on. It got to the point where his hand was shaking and his breath was really heavy.

"I have to go to the bathroom g-guy." He breathed out. He let go of my hand and walked to the bathroom. Everyone else was to into the movie to notice but I heard little whimpers and sobs from the bathroom. I just got up and walked to the bathroom. They didn't notice.

As I walked up to the bathroom door I heard bad crying. "Bad hello are you okay?! What happened?!" I yelled. I banged on the door.

"I a-am fin-e Geppy.." He said quietly. I banged on the door once again. "BAD LET ME IN!"I yelled. I was surprised no one came to look what was going on. After me banging one for time he finally let me in. He opened the door, right as it opened all the way I saw his eyes. They were blood shot red and puffy from crying.

"Bad!" I quickly got down to his level and wrapped my arms around him into a tight bear hug. "Bad whats wrong?" I whispered into his ear. "G-geppy.." he sobbed. I let him cry a little bit before he told me what was wrong.

"Whats wrong Bad you okay?" I asked pulling away from the hug, and looking him in the eyes. "The-the movie scared me.." he mumbled. "Oh Bad I am so sorry.." I hugged him again.

"We won't watch anymore." I reassured him. He hugged me back and shoved his head into my shoulder. He started crying again but this time more violently. I stroked his long Carmel hair. I whispered sweet lifting nothings into his ear like: "I love you" and "your amazing" and "I am proud of you" and "I am here for you" I am sure he liked them because his crying slowly slowed down by a lot.

I pulled away from the hug. I look him in the eyes and whipped the tears away from his cheeks. "Your so pretty. You know that right?" I asked him. His cheeks suddenly got red from my words. "AWWWW YOUR SO CUTEEEE!" I screamed. "Stop it..." he pushed me away. This just made me get closer.

"I love you bad~" I said getting super close to his face. "Ugh!" He said. I pushed my lips to close the gap between us. "Mmmh" he said in the kiss. I pulled away smiling. He looked away. "Want to go to bed bad?" I asked. "Yeah geppy sure.." he whispered.

He looked really really tired. I got up from the cold ground and helped him get us as well. We walked out from the bathroom and walked into my room. But again no one noticed us becuase they were so invested into the movie.

Me and him crawled in bed. "Goodnight Zak." He said. I kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Darry.." I whispered and closed my eyes.

THETEHTEHETEH 🤍🤍🤍 1243 words. Un-edited.