To you, from me.

Even when we are miles apart
I have your voice but feel no touch

"Bad?" Skeppy called out. "Yes Skeppy?" "Do you ever wish.." He paused. "Do you ever wish we could just like..hold each other?" He asked, slightly whispering. "What?"

"I don't know I just want to hold you. I want to be with you all the time. Not behind a screen though.." He trailed off. "Yeah it sucks not seeing you in real life." Bad whispered back.

"But you still won't meet up with me." He laughed. "Hey I never said I wouldn't!"

See your smile makes me smile.
Your laugh makes me laugh.

"Bad!" Skeppy screamed. "Yes?" Bad smirked. "Guess what Skeppy" "Yes Bad?" He answered. "I win haha!" Bad screams into his mic.

Skeppy smiled. "Whatever badboy." He groaned. "I won!!" Bad yelled again. "You know what bad you crack me up everytime you always find a way to make me happy even if you know I have had a bad day and I love and appreciate you."

The older went quiet.

"Bad..?" He asked, whispering into the silence. "That's really sweet Skeppy thank you." Bad smiled brightly.

But you're who motivates me when I'm sad

"I can't do it Bad. I can't go to college. It's going to be too hard and I won't be able to see you." He cried out. "Don't think like that Skeppy.." Bad trailed off. "You can do anything and everything Skeppy."

"You are he most genuine, sweet, and brave person I have ever meet. And I love you for that. But I believe in you. You can go to college. I will be with you all the way I promise. I am not going anywhere."

Skeppy smiled. "I love you Bad. Thank you." He sounded genuinely happy. It's wierd how Bad could do that to him. No matter what situation he was in, Bad could always cheer him up.

He could always count on Bad. And Bad could always count on him.

Truly I am in..

"Love." He blurted out. "Really? That's the one word you would describe Bad as?" Puffy asked. "Yes. He always loves me. No matter what I do. I love him Puffy." He smiles.

"He loves you too Skeppy. He really does." Skeppys cheeks lit up. "Really..?" Skeppy asked. "Yes. He always brings you up. It doesn't matter what we are talking about. He always does. Always finds a way." She ranted.

"Aww..that's so sweet.." Skeppy trailed off.

I've changed for the better
I blame that for you too

"Skeppy!" Bad jumped into his arms. "Bad oh my god. I love you so much." Skeppy whispered into Bad neck. "I am so happy too see you." He held him tighter. Wrapping his arms around the other.

Bad pulled back. They locked eyes. They looked hands. They locked hearts.

Then it clicked. It all came crashing down at once.

Skeppy was in love with Badboyhalo.

And Badboyhalo was in love with Skeppy.

"I can't believe it's actually you.."

"Can I kiss you?"

Your perfect because you always skip the bs.
I love you<3.

ITS SO SHORT I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED ILY
AHHH
538 Words
Listing to the song <3