Baseball

"What are you doing?" He asked, watching as his best friend bounced around. "I am looking!" They were at the store. Of course, they were. Skeppy wouldn't stop bugging Bad about it.

"Please Bad!" Skeppy cried. "I just wanna go! You know how much I love baseball!" He whined. Ah yes. Baseball. It where it all started. It's how they meet.

"And he strikes! One more chance and he's out. Can he do it?" The announcer paused as he swung for the ball. "And there he goes again! Home run!" He yells into the microphone. I smiled as I watched him go around all the bases.

He slid into home base and the crowd erupted. They were either screaming "Skeppy go Skeppy!" or something along the lines of "Yes that's our boy!". As the game ended, the players all went to hug Skeppy.

His smile is brighter than the sun. Suddenly he looked up at me and we locked eyes. I felt rocks in my stomach. I looked down at the ground with flaming cheeks. I looked back up at him and saw him high-fiving his teammates.

I started walking down the bleachers with everyone else. As I walked down the last step of the bleachers, I walked into someone. I looked up and my heart started beating faster. "Hey sorry! I didn't see you there!" He said, reaching out his hand to help me up.

I accepted and held his hand. His hands are really soft. Like really really soft. I looked into his eyes. His dark brown eyes. "Sorry man." He said smiling. "It's okay! I am sorry I hit you." He nodded as an answer, reaching his hand up to rub his neck.

"So I saw you when I was on the field." He stated. "Oh." "I wanted to ask, do you like baseball?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes. "Uh yeah, I do! It's my favorite sport." I smiled. His eyes lit up at my statement. "Oh really? Me too!"

"Well I have to go to the after-party, maybe would you want to tag along and come with me? We are going to my house." He asked nicely, smiling brightly. "Yeah, I would love to!"

After that day we were inseparable. We never left each other's side and we never will. Skeppy is my best friend. And crush. Every time he smiles my heart picks up its speed. And whenever someone mentions him, a jolt of energy runs through my veins. He makes me the happiest.

"Can I get this please?" He begged, pulling me out of my trance. "What is it?" I asked. He pointed to a red and blue cap. "Hmm.." I thought. "Sure." His smile widened. "Yay!" He yelled, putting the hat in the cart.

After walking around the store for about half an hour, we decided to stop at a hotdog shack. "What are you going to get?" I asked, looking at the menu on the side of the food truck. "A hot dog. What else would I get?" He smirked.

"Oh, whatever you muffin head," I said, rolling my eyes. "I can't believe you put ranch on you're hot dog!" I stared at him as he sat down at the table. "Whatever it doesn't matter" I sat down next to him.

"Yes, it does! What kind of crazy person puts ranch on their hot dog?!" He yelled, getting the attention of a few people around us. "Me," I said, smirking. He gave me a death stare.

"I think you should try it." He looked at me, then the hot dog with ranch, then back at me again. "Are you crazy?!" He yelled in shock. "I would never." He exclaimed dramatically. "More for me I guess," I said, taking a big bite of the hot dog.

I could see him staring at me out of the corner of my eye. "Let me try it." he rolled his eyes, making grabby hands at my hot dog. I smiled at him. He took a bite of it and his eyes dramatically shot up. "This is so good what the fuck!?" He yelled, his mouth still full of the hot dog.

"Hey, language! Also, don't talk with you're mouth full of food!" I yelled back at him. "I told you." I laughed out after he ate his hot dog. With a lot of ranch on it. He rolled his eyes playfully at me. "Whatever you muffin."

-

"Hey wanna go play baseball at the field?" He asked, sitting down next to me. I looked up from my phone, to look at him. "Yeah sure," I replied, getting up from where I was sitting. "Yay! I'll get the stuff!"

As we both got into the car, I could see him fidgeting with his hands. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, just a little bit stressed." He whispered, still looking down at his lap. I reached my hand over and placed mine on top of his. 

He looked up with a confused face. I laughed and turned around to start the car. 

-

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him bouncing in his seat. When Skeppy was ever stressed he always asked me to play baseball. I know how much the game means to him. It's cute. 

"I am so excited!" He yells, hopping out of the car. "Me too." I smiled. 

UH HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU LMFAO I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE, ITS KINDA HARD TO WRITE UNLESS I REALLY WANT TO. 

BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR 14.7K VIEWS OMG THAT IS SO MANY PEOPLE OKAY HELLO??

BUT AHHHHH

THANK YOU ALL SM IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. 

I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPLOAD MORE, BUT MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SHIT LMFO

OKAY BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY DRINK WATER AND STAY SAFE ILY YOUR THE BEST AHHHUFHDSAJFHDAJSFH