Valentine's dance

Bad sighed, slumping into his chair. He had a difficult day. His club had been messing around a little too much during the day, and they had barely got anything done. He had just one interview to get done before he could end his day and just go home.

A knock sounded out before a tan boy with fluffy black hair popped his head around the corner. "Hello? I'm here for the interview." His voice was slightly deep, but he sounded unsure of himself.

"Hey! Come take a seat, you're in the right spot." Bad smiled his best smile and sat up in his chair. The tan boy came and sat down in front of him, folding his hands nicely into his lap. Bad had a weird feeling about this, about the boy. He felt as if he had seen him before.

"What's your name?"

"Skeppy." Skeppy smiled innocently. Skeppy, the president of the gaming club. The gaming club that Bad's club, the baking club, hated. "Oh my goodness.. what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be pulling trolls on your own friends instead?" he sighed, this wasn't going to be fun.

The gaming club was mostly known for its trolls. They loved playing games. "No! I want to be here." he smiled again.

"Yeah sure, let's just get this over with."

--

He has always disliked the gaming club. Their trolls and their games just didn't fit right with him. But he had never disliked the gaming club more than he did right now.

"What would the baking club benefit from you joining?" His voice cracked. He had been yelling at Skeppy for the past 20 minutes. His answers were just jokes, he didn't actually want to be in the baking club, and Bad knew that.

"I would troll the trollers." Skeppy smiled, trying to hide his laugh. "Oh my goodness. Why are you even here?" he dropped the pencil he was holding. He tried to take notes, he really did. But after a while, he gave up on trying to make sense of the other's answers.

"Because I want to join your club! You have asked that so many times by now." he reached his hand out to touch something on Bad's desk, but Bad knew it was coming. He smacked his hand. Skeppy winced and retreated his hand back to his lap. "Why are you being so mean to me, I just want to join the club."

"I'm not the one being mean here! You're the meany." he checked the time, it had been more than 25 minutes. "Listen, this was supposed to end 10 minutes ago."

"Okay..." Skeppy trailed off. "But did I get in?"

"No!" Bad yelled. Skeppy laughed a little then got up from where he was sitting. "Well, thanks for hanging out with me." he picked his blue backpack off the ground and walked to the door. "We were not hanging out! This was an interview." as if someone from the baking club would ever hang out with someone from the gaming club. Never.

"Okay Badboy, send me the details about the next baking meeting! I'll be there!" Skeppy yelled as he walked out of the door. "You didn't get in! You're not coming back!" Bad yelled right back.

--

"He trolled you? How?" Sapnap asked. "He just answered all the questions I asked in silly answers."

It was the next day, and he was still thinking about what had happened the day before. He was annoyed, and a little curious.

"He probably just wanted your attention Bad," Dream said. "Why would he want my attention?"

"I don't know, it just seems like it." Dreams words left Bad questioning. Why would Skeppy want his attention? Why did Skeppy care? He thought Skeppy hated him. "Or it was just another one of the gaming club trolls, it's not your fault Bad. Don't read too much into it." Ant piped in.