|one|

A/N- I want to make this clear now but Olivia and Draco's relationship is kind of complicated. They can't stand each other but are forced to hangout cause they are in the same friends group.

-Olivia-

I never understood the concept of why we needed to take flying lessons. They were a waste of time, you really only needed to know the standers which were taught in year one. That was it, but here I am floating in the air twenty feet from the bloody ground. I didn't think this class was special unless you were going to go pro in quidditch once we graduate.

I couldn't wait to get out of here in two years, I want to go travel to all the big muggle places even though father calls them filthy and horrid. I found them fascinating.

"Liv heads up" I leaned down on my broom feeling the quaffle fly over me with a trial of wind. I spring up snapping my head in his direction, his face was full of relief that I was still mindlessly floating rather than falling to the ground. But I couldn't say the same for Draco who had a smirk on his unsettling handsome face.

"Watch it Malfoy" he chuckled as I narrowed my eyes at him hoping to get my death stare through but of course not. "Just wanted to see how sturdy you were on the broom" I rolled my eyes flying up to them as they floated a bit higher. All anyone did in this class was float around talking or playing a mini game of quidditch.

"Iv'e been doing this for six years now, I think I can ride a broom properly"

His face only grew more amused as I let out an annoyed huff gripping the wood harder holding back the feeling of just knocking him off while he was distracted. "I'll let you ride my broom if you need more practice" he raised his eyebrows sending a suggested winked at me. I fake gagged as Blaise muttered a gross next to him. 

"In your dreams lover boy" I honestly wouldn't mind taking him up on this offer, seeing as I pushed the flutter in my stomach aside for years. But it was so easy to fight and bicker with him, it was if my mind thought I rather him hate me and still be around or confront my feelings and things go to shit resulting in him leaving forever.

"You know Liv-" Madam Hooch blew her obnoxiously loud whistle letting us know it was time to go in "Oh look's like we can't talk anymore, I must head to the changing room now" I flew down to the ground with out another second.

As the three of us walked down to the dungeons none of us uttered a single word, it was nice and quite which was destroyed once we entered the common room. "There's the hottest Slytherins" Theo called out from the couch where he was seated next to Pansy. She had been my best friend since year one, all the boys joined the following year.

Well except Draco, iv'e alway been stuck with him. Our mothers are the dearest of friends forcing us to dinners, balls, holidays together, and playdates when little. We weren't alway so hateful and sarcastic towards each other, that started when we arrived at Hogwarts. After Potter rejected him, the little boy I played with in the field and who would help me up from the ground was gone.

"Excuse me, if anything i'm hotter then Blaise" Pansy pouted pulling me onto her lap as we all collapsed around the coffee table on the couches and arm chairs. I cupped her face and mimicked her pouty face "I know you are baby" I kissed her forehead making her smile.

"Why don't you guys get a room already shit- no one wants see you guys all personal" Draco scoffed leaning more into the arm chair as each arm rested on a side. I smirked turning to face him "I bet you would want to get a room with me seeing as you were begging to be all up in my kickers while we were flying" I teased, that was exaggerated but it made it better.