|forty two|

~

This was supposed to be my year, our year. To finally be happy and live our lives. And we did and it was more the I could ever ask for, fuck even imagine. You complete me, my other half if anything, so without you I am nothing. And I'm so tired of being nothing.

~

~ MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk ~

- Olivia -

September

"Last year, any big plans" Pansy sends me a suggestive look from across the table. I glance out the train window watching the land pass by faster then I could blink.

"Nope not really, just graduated" I said shrugging.

I didn't really feel anything about this being our last year, not an ounce of sadness or remorse ran through me.

Hogwarts gave me a run for my money that for sure and I don't plan on forgetting a single thing about it. Bad and good, it's all apart of me.

"Well I plan on getting out as fast as possible" Draco leaned further into his spot next to me, his hand played with a strand of my hair as his arm laid behind me.

"And why is that, so you can go on to ruling the healing world" Theo teased giving him a pouty face. He was really taking his studies seriously, which came as no surprise.

All summer anytime we would read a book he always seemed to choose one on healing and what not. Even practiced on me when ever my clumsy ass fell.

"No, but because of that comment when you are dying all my knowledge might just slip out my mind" his voice was blunt but joking. A laughter spread through the table,

"But in all seriousness I need this year to go fast so once we are out I can marry this one" he smiles over at me, Pansy let's out her aw's as I hide my tinted pink cheeks.

We all agreed we that we will have the weeding after we graduated, and some time in the summer so it can be out doors. I couldn't wait but as long as he was mine and I was his, I could wait forever.

"Well I feel so honored" I teased giving a cheeky grin.

"I would too if I was going to marry this handsome face" he said showing his beyond perfect jaw line and flashing his pearly white smile.

"Don't get to cocky now Draco, Liv is defiantly the prettier face in that relationship" Blaise defended me, winking my way.

"Yeah I know" he fake pouted, giggling I kissed his cheek "don't be to bummed about it".

October

His hands ran up my spine underneath my jumper, finding a spot on my hips he pushed my down on him making me grind harder.

I broke the kiss for a second the let out a soft moan, his lips immediately attached to my neck always wanting to feel my flesh.

A deep groan came from the back of his throat as my hips rocked on his erection that was pulsing through his sweats.

Kissing back up my neck his kisses felt eager and hungry. I teasingly nibbled on his bottom lips slipping my tongue into his mouth. I loved the way he tasted, minty and sweet odd but so addictive.