|eight|

- Olivia -

This morning was abnormal, for it being December the sun was actually out and it was nice. The fields were covered in snow though but it looked so pretty untouched. We all ate our waffles in silence until Theo spoke out. 

"Have you guys seen Draco?"

Now that I think about it I haven't and he was never usually late for breakfast if he was Blaise was with him, but Blaise was in his seat right across from Pansy. I looked down the table to see Astoria chatting with her friends so he wasn't with her. 

"No I haven't, not since after class yesterday"

Her eyes meet mine and narrowed in disgust. I wonder what happened to her, the bitch in her might have finally broke through. She would always have her innocent eyes gleaming at anyone willing to look her way, after I told her off it seems she found a new side willing to come out once in a blue moon. 

I tore my gaze away as someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see Diggory with a smirk on his face. We never talked about the whole date thing kind of just brushed it under the rug. Pansy thinks we would be cute together but she says that about any guy I lay my eyes on. 

"Hey Diggory" his eyes switched to Blaise giving him a quick nod and smile. "So Hufflepuff I heard you want to take this one out" Pansy swung her arm around me eyes him up and down. I looked down sheepishly. 

He smirked "Are you talking about me Windfront?" I scoffed looking back up, I could feel the heat in my cheeks "Hardly."

"I was hoping I could walk you to your class today" Pansy pushed me up before I could say anything. "Finally someone to take her off our hands" she teased, he chuckled taking my book bag from me.

"I better see her sitting in Divination when we get there" Theo called out cupping his hands to make his voice louder, he turned his head giving them a thumbs up. I giggled at how dumb they are as we walked out of the great hall. 

"So what do I owe this walk to class to?"

"Tonight I-" he scratched the back of his neck, he was nervous. "well tonight I'm going to this thing in the perfects bathroom, kind of like a small party and I was wondering if you wanted to join?" The perfects bathroom was gorgeous, one of my favorite rooms in the whole bloody castle. 

The marble floors and pillars. The gold edging around the skink mirrors, and the huge bathtub that has been used for multiple things. It was just beauty within it's self, I had only been there once.

"Sure i'm assuming a swimsuit is required?"

"I mean not if you want you don't want one-" he joked, I hit his chest as we came to a stop at the bottom on the classroom staircases. "Don't be so dirty Diggory" I teased as his cheeks glowed red from laughing and smiling. 

"I'll come around an hour after dinner" I nodded as he slipped my book bag off his shoulder into my hand without breaking eye contact. "Thanks see you tonight... Cedric" he smirked looking down at his feet walking away. 

I flopped onto a bean bag in the back waiting for my friends, there were already a few students seated chatting with their friends. I dug my reading book out of my bag crossing a leg over the other getting comfortable.