|three|

- Olivia -

The bathroom was all fogged up, I could only see about an inch or two in front of me. I loved really hot showers, the hot water just soothed my skin and washed all my stress of school and life away. But just for those given moments while in the water. I expected that everyone would be gone from the dorm by the time I got out, all heading down so they didn't miss breakfast. I could care less if I ate or not, I would eventually eat during the day. 

The steam leaked from my bathroom to the door almost as if there was a fog machine, the cold air mixed with my warm body made chills run down my spine. "Shit why is there so much steam" I let out a yelp gripping the towel around me tighter. He was just laying on my bed reading my book as if it was normal. 

"Draco get the fuck out, why are even still here?"

He shrugged closing my book and tossing it on my nightstand with a small thud. He forced his body up as he swung his legs off the bed standing. "So you and Blaise do have something going on, shocked but not really seeing as a whore like you would go from dick to dick" his expression was clam and collective as if he just asked me if I wanted a butter beer. So I was tainted and a whore, how lovely. 

"Think what your ferret brain will but nothing is going on with me and Blaise, far from that in fact. What where you doing on my bed anyways wouldn't want to get my filth on you now would you" I scoffed flattening out my sheets and comforter as he wrinkled them, but I guess he dried my soaked bed and made it?

"Aww did my words hurt your pathetic little heart last night"

I rolled my eyes, one hand was still squeezing my towel tight as the other rummaged through my wardrobe looking for a fresh button up and skirt. "No not really but why don't you stop bugging me and go shag your girlfriend" I gave a sarcastic smile, his face pulled an amused smirk shoving his hands in this pockets and leaning against my bed post crossing one leg over the other. 

"Jealous now, but Astoria is not my girlfriend"

"Don't be ashamed of your little pet, has she told you how her fifth year classes are. I remember they were the biggest pain the ass" She was a year younger than us, and was Daphnes little sister. The Greengrass were alright? spoiled to the core and could have way better manner for being pureblood?- yes without hesitation. 

"Now I suggest you leave before you see your little sisters boobs and ass" I quoted him from dinner the other night. His face got more stern as he walked over to the door, "Oh and bye the way dick move letting Diggory go down on you after I stood up for in front of the whole school" his face shriveled up in disgust, I called out as he walked out. 

"I didn't ask for that by the way" I was only met with a door slamming. 

"But thanks-" I muttered to myself as I got dressed.

I didn't realize the time and I was going to be late for Transfiguration, I stumbled into the classroom making it just in time as the bell echoed through the hallow school. Blaise slides me an under the table high five for my time management, we all knew I was either late or just about late, never early though. "Today we will be doing something very different today just for some fun" Mcgonagall walked to the front, I rested my head in my hand letting out an already bored sigh.

"seeing as this is transfiguration, I have borrowed a boggart from the DA class. I have tied the two classes together since the fear would be changing - transfiguring - into something laughable" oh well this just got interesting and my morning just started. Kind of. 

We all got lined up all waiting to see each others worse fears. Ron saw Hermione die, Harry saw himself ending up alone- everyone leaving him. Draco saw his mother die a painful death which was hard for me to watch as well, she was like a second mom to me in a way.