|twenty eight|

~ MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk~

- Olivia -

I ignored the calls of my parents as we ran down the corridor. Our hands laced tightly together as I dragged him behind me stifling our laughter.

My other hand held my dress up so I would trip "Uh Liv they're catching up" Draco warned, I huffed speeding down the corridor.

"Okay almost there" I could see the end back door, "Olivia if you don't stop this instant" my mother scolded.

"Sorry not really" I yelled back hurdling through the door. "Hold on tight" I told him, I felt his hand grip tighter as I apparated away from the manor.

When our feet hit the ground we stumbled together making him fall on me. The space between us was filled with laughter, his head peaked up looking around.

We stood up brushing off some dirt from the concrete off, "A pool?" He asked looking at the body of water and plastic chairs and tables.

"Yep" I answered walking away from him and towards the big rectangle pool. "Odd but okay" he shrugged following me to the edge of the pool.

I smirked looking over my shoulder as I kicked my heals off and holding my dress up. I sat on the edge sticking my feet in but holding my dress up as it piled behind me.

"When did you come here? If you wanted a pool I'm sure you could have gotten one or one at my manor" he chuckled taking a seat beside me but not sticking his feet in.

It would be much harder in a suit anyways.

"One time when Pansy was over my parents-" I sighed treading some water as I watched it ripple away. "They decided to start arguing and it was really bad this time" I took a deep breath holding back my tears at the memory.

I quickly wiped a tear the escaped before he saw, but the way he was staring at me he saw it.

I cleared my throat swallowing the lump "I was having a break down and Pansy brought me here in the middle of night" I laughed at the thought. "That was the best night" I sighed.

I huffed making my eyes trail to him "that sounds-" he through for a moment "fun, which we haven't had in a while" he breathed out.

That was true, so much was going on and with everyone we never had any time to just live. Between the shit with the arrangement and Astoria, and Pansy and Blaise in an argument twice a week. And no one knows where Theo disappears to we all assume to a shag or something.

"Yeah" I bit my bottom lip at the silence.

"Could you go get me a towel they are folded over there", I pointed towards the stacked towels on a counter of a small building.

He nodded jumping up as I stood up wanting to clean my feet before slipping them back into my shoes. "Thank you" I mumbled as he walked back with one in his hands.

He stopped walking a few steps away staring down at the towel in thought. "What is it?" I ask, with a smirk he walked up to me but held tightly onto the material.

Wordlessly the he ran a finger from one of my shoulder to the other tracing my skin almost hovering his finger on my skin. The gesture made her hairs on my arms stand as chill spreed through me.

He looked me in the eyes as a deep breaths left me parted lips, with a devilish smirk he pushed me.
With a Yelp I fell into the pool.

His figure was wavy as I looked up at his from under the water, I gasped for air as I resurfaced trying to hold myself up but it was harder with the fat ass dress.