|two|

~ MATURE ACTIONS;read at your own risk~

- Olivia -

"I hate him, I really do" Pansy kept going on and on about how unfair Snape was, to no surprise he assigned an essay on a subject he taught last year to as he would say it. Refresh our rotten incapable brains. We all walked down to the dungeons tuning out her squeaky high pitch voice, classes were done for the day and I just wanted to take a nap.

"Goblins jewel"

"Okay Pans we get it, but it's nothing different from every year before" she huffed as Blaise stopped her, I felt a tug at my arm making my head snap to the side as we entered the common room. I was a tad taller then Pansy making her get on her tip toes to whisper in my ear.

"I need the room sorry" my nap was more important than her shag session with Merlin knows who, I was about to say something when Blaise cut me off telling me that his room was free sparing me from crashing on the couch. I didn't know why but I was just drained from lessons today, I might be staring my period soon, i'm not sure.

I thanked him and headed to his room that was shared with Draco, now that I think of it he wasn't with us when we entered the common room. Must have gotten his ferret ass mixed with the crowd, but he was the last thing on my mind. I stripped my robe off, kicking my shoes off at the end of Blaises bed crawling on top. It smelt like him, I could pick up the scent of the cologne I bought him last Christmas and a waft of honey.

I let my body sink into his bed my eyes dropping closed due to heaviness. I could feel my body start to drift into sleep melting away, I jumped up at the sound of the door slamming open hitting the wall. My heart was racing but I soon grew very uncomfortable. Found Draco- with her, attacking her neck. I swallowed the lump in my throat clearing it to get their attention.

She let out a tiny yelp in surprise when her eyes snapped open looking at me, her giggle while pushing him off made the lump make it's way back up. Draco groaned still not aware I was here, he tried to go back but she spun him around by his shoulders to face me. A shock face soon turned into a smirk.

I sat there in silence waiting for him to say some stupid remark, she stood behind him poking her head out giggling at the fact they were caught. "Waiting for Blaise I see, never thought he was your type but go off I guess."

"I'm not waiting for anyone Pansy is doing certain things in our dorm and Blaise said I could take nap in here, but i'll leave" I swung my legs off the bed when he told me to stop, I looked up from grabbing my shoes to see him whispering in her ear. She bit her lip looking up at him with pleading innocent eyes as his hands rested on her hips. I wanted to pitch myself off the astronomy tower.

She did one last of her annoying giggle before running off, literally. He chuckled turning back to face me as sat there with a bored look, this hurt I won't lie but he wasn't mine and never would be so I needed to stop being such a baby and let it go. He doesn't want me like how I want him, I need to move on sooner or later.

"Theres some sleeping drought in my top nightstand drawer if you need it" I gave him a wordless nod quickly looking away as he still stood in the door way. "But don't go snooping or I'll transfigure your ass into a fish and throw you in the black lake."

"Would be better than having to attend another Christmas with your ferret ass" I pushed out the only words that came to mind, kind of. I guess it was a way of copping with my un wanted feelings towards him, "Trust me if it were up to me you wouldn't ever have a seat at our dinning table."