|four|

TW: mention of self harm

- Olivia -

"We haven't seen a lot of you these last two months Liv, avoiding us now" Blaise swung an arm over my shoulder as I placed my book down onto my lap. He's right I have been distancing myself from the group in a way, this years classes are kicking my ass so I have been studying more. Diggory has also been more helpful in more than one way, since he's a year above he's touring me and I pay him back in ways that honestly benefit both of us.

A small part of it was Draco, since he admitted to wanting to be with Astoria forever I hadn't really been keen on seeing him. It hurt to hear those words but there's nothing I could do, so for my sake I just pushed away a little.

I still hung out with them and ate meals next to them but in smaller doses. Pansy was different of course, the night I was crying she woke up and cuddled me back to health muttering sweet nothingness in my ear and making me laugh. I don't know what I would do without her.

The common room was not that busy tonight seeing as it was a Friday night, I looked at the clock seeing it was an hour or two away from curfew everyone must be out doing something fun. And here I was with a book, I've lost my touch.

"Hardly, classes this year are just kicking my ass and can't let my grades slip" I smiled over at the dark skinned boy, some dark black hair blocked my view I looked up to see Pansy sitting on his lap stretching her legs across the both of us.

"Speak for yourself I see her every night"

"Yeah she probably gets more action then me" Blaise rolled his eyes I chuckled bringing my hand up to rub his cheek teasingly "Of course I do, and don't expect anything different" Pansy giggled but it was soon drowned out by the sound of the stone wall moving.

"Theres the princess" Blaise smirked looking behind me, I turned to see Draco standing there giving him a sarcastic annoyed look while walking over.

"What are you guys going to have a threesome or something"

"That could be arranged" Blaise snickered but stopped once Pansy hit his chest pouting "I don't share sorry love" she kissed his cheek as his face grew annoyed.

"So Liv hows-" Draco started but was cut off by a squeal, next thing I knew Astoria was jumping onto his lap excitedly. She straddled his lap as his hands wrapped around her waist and hers around his neck holding a paper.

"I did it- I passed!"

"I told you that you would" his smile grew as he pulled her down for a kiss that turned into a mini make-out session. I rolled my eyes adverting them over to Pansy who gave me an apologetic smile, I mouthed ' I'm fine ' giving a smile. I wasn't fine but if I could show that I was maybe it would become real.

"Got all of them right" she showed him the paper, Blaise cleared his throat making them look over at us. Her eyes seemed confused at first but them she started to blush looking down sheepishly "Oh- hey guys" Draco chuckled at her shyness.

"I was thinking maybe you guys would want to join our threesome" her mouth dropped making me hold back my laughter, she looked scared almost.  "Ignore them, the only threesome happening is in his dreams."

The common room opened again but the cackle that made me want to crawl in a hole and never come out rang over us. Pansy scoffed pretending to be more interested in her already perfect nails.

"Oh look who it is Milli"

"Hey Daph" her little sister smiled sitting on Draco's lap, nothing was said back as her smile faded. "Have you been eating Liv?" she stopped behind the couches, I rolled my eyes before looking back at the two ugly sisters. They're not related but I like to call them that.