Epilogue

A/N- After a long debate I decided to write this, so enjoy.

Thirteen years later

- Olivia -

Bitting my lip I looked around the coffee shop nervously, why was I nervous. Beats me, but I was and I always seemed to be. It's like my mind is always on high alert making sure no more bad went on in my life.

I thought about just ending my pain and suffering, doing me a solid cause there was no more reason to stick around any ways. But in light there was the biggest reason of them all, he wouldn't want me too and other things.

"I'm here, don't worry" Pansy exclaimed rushing over to the table throwing her purse over the back and taking her seat. I chuckled at her tired figure, she obviously ran here.

"My time is very precious can't be waisting it now" I teased knowing it was my day off.

"So how is my all mighty healer doing today" she sipped on her tea relaxing back into her chair. Sighing my hands were placed neatly in my lap, my fingers fiddled with my thumb ring that was Draco's Lilly pad ring I gifted him so many years back on Christmas.

"Well nothing really has happened in the last forty eight hours that we last spoke so I would say good" she nodded staring down at the table, she was holding something back I could tell.

"Anything you want to-"

"I got the promotion" she blurted out in excitement, my eyes went wide "Holy shit that's great" I said. She went on a rant about how excited she was and how hard she had to work to even become a possibility for that position in the ministry.

"I told Blaise I would meet him for lunch" she said placing some galleons down on the table but I pushed them back over to her "Let me pay, as a congrats for the new job" she smiled standing she hugged me for a little longer than usual.

As she walked out I took my seat again planning on leaving once I finished my coffee, Pansy and Blaise were married which didn't come as a shock. Theo was off in Paris, he was a big artist and I loved his work, hung a few around my house.

I thank the lady after paying and headed back to my house, it was a good size far from a manor but two stories. Just like he wanted.

I unwrapped my scarf hanging it on the coat hanger. I wondered into the kitchen ready to get some house work done, on my days off there wasn't much for me to do. I mainly tried to keep my schedule busy so I wasn't just sitting around most of the time.

"For fuck sake" I muttered walking over to the window, taking the letter off the owls leg it flew away. Leaning my back on the counter I ripped it open scanning for the three words I read to often.

Dear misses Windfront,

we regret to inform you that mister Noah Malfoy passed out puking pastilles to a few teachers around school.

Please come in so we can discuss further punishments

Professor Dumbledore

Please come in, always those three words. I never understood why I always had to go in when he got himself in trouble, why couldn't they deal with him accordingly then send me a letter just notifying me.

Raising Noah was hard, not impossible but close. It's what kept me going, found out I was pregnant with him two months after the wedding. I remember crying to Narcissa for days on end, but I was grateful that he left me with something.

I didn't think I was able to do it, alone and broken. But I wasn't alone, was the thing. And it took me so long to figure that out.

Apparating to the school my heals clicked in the empty corridor. My heart always seemed to slow when I was here. But a faint smile took a place on my lips thinking about my own time here. Might have been shit most times but still.